Ch. 19: The Denalis' Newest Member!

"Kate! Tanya!" I ran down and gave them each a hug. "UNCLE GARRET!" I squealed as he got out of the car. I gave him a hug too! Garret, Grandpa Carisle's best and longest vampire friend!

"Alsès, there is someone we want you to meet." Eleazar informed me. "Oh, okay." I replied to him. Then SHE stepped out of the car. "Jana!"(Yana) I growled at her! I hate her! I've heard nothing but the worst of her from my cousin Maddy, aunt Rebecca's daughter. "What's wrong Princess?" Garret asked me.

(This is Jana

(This is Jana.)

"She is a true monster to all Wolfbloods!" I said as my eyes started to glow and change colours rapidly. "Alsès, I'm Alpha like you." Jana told me her eyes were gold, Wolfblood gold! She was scared of me, must've heard that I'm the strongest creature around. "You! Are a disgrace to all Wolfbloods!" I shouted at her.

Seth, Jake, Jarred and Edward ran out of the house. Seth and Jarred grabbed me and carried me to the back of the house. Jake and Edward took HER deeper into the woods.

"LET ME GO! I NEED TO KILL HER!" I told them as I almost knocked Seth unconscious as I flipped backwards. "Seth, her ring! She can't vesin with it on!" Jarred reminded him. "Your right!... I don't have it!" Seth said scared, after he searched his pockets. "Please forgive me Al!" Jarred said half scared.

He reached into my left hand pocket, grabbed my ring and made sure that he put it on my hand correctly. Then I started to go back to 'normal'.

Seth then took my other arm from Jarred and kissed me in the same way he usually does; forehead, lips, forehead again. "Better Loca?" He asked me. "I still want to kill her!" I told him. Seth let me go. Jarred then pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

Jarred will kiss my sister on the lips. As they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but she 'lets' him kiss me in a sibling way. Though only on the top of my head.

"Come on, tell us. Why do you hate her?" Jarred asked me. "She let two pups from her pack tell a Scottish human ghoul about Wolfbloods!" I informed them. "But you went with Jake to tell Charlie!" Seth reminded us. "Your stepfather is a different story! He has a reason to keep the secret! That little ghoul just didn't want to be killed!" I yelled back at Seth. Jarred took my hand.

Although Jarred is dating Zoey, the relationship between Seth, Jarred, and myself is almost identical to Edward, Bella, and Jake's. With that said, I think that Jarred will imprint on my first born daughter. I kind of hope that he doesn't but I know that we wolves can't control things like imprinting.

Jarred pulled me away from Seth and told me, "look, I have no control over you but you need to try to calm down. Also, when we go see the Denalis I need you to be nice to your new cousin. Okay." I rolled my eyes. "Fine." Was all I said.

We we're outside where the living room is, I saw a ghoul who you could confuse for my twin. Jarred gave me a kiss on the top of my head. "Zoey is watching," I told him. "She knows that I didn't imprint on her, that's why we stopped saying 'I love you' to each other. Besides everyone knows that I'll imprint on your first born daughter." He replied. "Well, that's the joke... Jake, Sam, and Carisle think it's true though." I said looking down.

"Can I have my girlfriend back?" Seth asked, I walked over and took his hand. "Yes you may 'chieftess'!" I replied to him. "You know, you two are pretty funny. Alsès is going to be chief, and after you guys get married Seth will kind of have the title of chieftess." Jarred stated as we walked back to where Carmen's car was. Tanya was the only one still at the car.

"You know, Garret found her on the ground. She was almost dead. He could have left her because she's a wolf. Garret said that she reminded him of you, strong for her people yet scared for her life." Tanya informed me. "Do me a favor and try to get along with her, for your uncle Garret. Please?" She reasoned. "I'll try, but no promises!" I told her.

Garret came back to the car first. "Do you mind properly meeting your new cousin?" He asked me. "Only because it's you uncle Garret." I told him. With me being maybe 5 foot tall and being about 120 lbs; uncle Garret was able to give me a piggy back ride over to were Jana was. He put me down once we got over to where they were.

"Though I still want to kill you, I am willing to get to know you; I guess." I told Jana. Come on, I'm always speaking my mind. The only filter I have is for inappropriate language! "So, you aren't going to kill me right now, though you want to?" She asked still confused. "Yes." I said extending my hand to her. "Truse?" I asked. "Truse!" She repeated firmly. We Shook on it.

We all went inside. Seth and Jarred where on either side of me. Jake, Edward, and Carmen were behind us. Eleazar, and Tanya behind them. Then Garret, Jana, and Kate were the last to come in.

The smell of Jana filled the air in the house quickly! I wasn't the only one who wanted to kill her now. My brothers that I had gone to school with; Jay, and Alister; recognized the stench immediately!

"Boys calm down, Alsès has already made a truse with her. We know what Maddy has told you." Edward said as he read their minds. "How could you Al!?" Alister told me from across the room. "I had vertically no choice! Just play nice. For uncle Garret." I told both Aly and Jay. "FINE!" They said in unison.

Although I want to kill Jana, I am going to have to protect the Denalis' newest member. Please wish me luck with this!