Ch. 23: It's Here!

"Hey Pup, there is something on the kitchen table for you!" I heard Emmett call. "Okay, what is it?" I asked coming into the kitchen. "Well it says it's from Harry and Ginny. So my guess is it's some stuff that had been left in England." He stated. "Hey Maxmas! How's Henry?... he's doing better, that's good! Thank you for helping Serina!" I love talking to the owls. They always know exactly what you are saying.

"So does that other owl belong to Henry?" Emmett asked after Maxmas had flown away. "Yes, and my brother James. They are in the same house and year at school, not to mention they're best friends." I answered. "Henry is Balefire's son and James is Harry's son right?" He asked. "Right again!" I exclaimed petting Serina. "Okay ghoul, you got to move... yes you can sit on my shoulder. Now let me open my box Ser." I said talking to Serina.

"What did Serina bring you this time sis?" Alister's voice said from the kitchen door way. "Aly, leave Al alone! If our parents wanted you to know what she had, mum and dad would have have put your name on the box as well babe." Bunny told Alister. She has always said our parents for as long as she had lived with us. Now her twin brother Glacier on the other hand. When he did live with us, he called them mum and dad but he never said our parents like Bun.

I don't miss Glacier at all! He was mean to everyone, unless you were on the Slytherin Quidditch team with him. Jay was, but he still hated Jay because he hated me. Ravenclaw has always had the highest score for everything. Not to mention, I was picked for the tournament when I was (looking) 16! Typically you have to be 17, but hey dad got in at like 14. Also, neither of us put our names in. Harry, too young! Myself, I was not going to purposefully leave Alister twinless!

"Al, you have a boyfriend, who you are going to marry and you have two children with him! Stop thinking about Evermoon!" Alister told me. "Lucas Louis Alister Karles (Charles)! I was narrating! Again!" I told my stupid twin brother.

I finally opened my box! "Our brooms! My quidditch balls! And my bow and bow scraper! It's here! It's here! Alice! My bow is here!" I said at the top of my lungs. Alice than ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What!?" Alice asked confused. "My bow and bow scraper! Mum and dad; Ginny and Harry have finally sent it! Can we please go to an outdoors store today!?" I was super excited. "I thought that this was a fashion accessory!?" Alice exclaimed upset. She doesn't really care for the outdoors. "I'll take you Al!" Jake exclaimed with a huge smile. "Okay, I know YOU can not read minds! So why were you eavesdropping?" I stated. "I wasn't, you were to loud not to hear!" Jake laughed. "That still doesn't give you the right to just put your two cents in dog!" Alice said. Yes she still calls OUR UNCLE 'dog'! "Mary Alice! You are just as much a 'dog' as Jake is!" I said almost yelling at my sister.

"Ghouls! Stop all of your yelling! If you don't end up breaking something, your father is going to have your tails! At least verbally that is." Rosalie said after she sped into the kitchen and in between us. "Your right Rose. Jake, do you want to take me to the outdoors store?" I asked my uncle. "Of course! Grab your bow and let's go!" He replied.

After I grabbed my bow, we got into Jake and Renesmee's car. Seth asked if he could come too but Jake said, "no, I need you to protect Renesmee. Even though I was able to turn her into a werewolf, I still want someone I trust from the pack to protect her. Not to mention Kristal and Seth need to be taken care of. We should be back in two hours." Jake explained. Seth walked away from my door almost whimpering.

"It's okay Pup, he does understand. It's just he's always been right beside you and now you both have to grow up." Jake told me. "Jake, I might have known the kid his whole life but for about 3/4 of his life I've lived in England! I mean yes I've come over here as much as possible, but his has not been right beside me his whole life like you said." I explained to him.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just used to being able to talk to my kid every day." Jake said looking at me smiling. "Don't do that!" I laughed at him. "Do what Al!?" He asked laughing. "Smile at me like I'm your favorite person in the whole world!" I laughed. "Well, you are one of them! I was very excited when you told me that you were coming Al. You have always been more of my little sister than my niece." Jake told me.

"Well Kit, we're here, this is the same place your grandfather took me to get all of my archery things!" He told me. "You mean, Grandpa Billy would bring you here!? Did he bring any of your siblings?" I asked very interested. "No, I was the only one interested in hunting." Jake told me as he took my hand and we went inside.

We went to the archery counter and got my bow measured. "Well sir, this bow is 72 inches long. Young lady, do you know 72-4 is?" The man behind the counter asked me. "Sure, that would be 68 inches!" I told. With that I went not to far away and looked at some arrows for it. "Young man, I would watch her if I were you. She an awfully fine looking young lady." I heard the guy tell Jake. "Yeah some of the boys in our tribe would probably fight for her, but I know that all of them would protect my niece." Jake told the man. "Niece!? Is she adopted?" He asked my uncle. "No, my siblings and I are half pale face and half Native American. Her father was my brother and her mother is a pale face." Jake told him. "That's why she looks just like you but she is pale." The guy was now upstanding.

"Uncle Regulus, can we please check out now? I want to see Seth!" I told as I tugged on his arm a little. "Of course Kitten, let's go. Thank you for helping us."Jake said as I pulled him away. "Your welcome!" The guy called after us.

When we got home I screamed, "I got my bow! I got my string! I got my arrows!" Jake and I went inside. I still can't believe that it's here! My bow is here!