Ch.3: Killen, Killen, Killen

We stayed with Grandpa Billy last night, as no one wanted to take us to Grandma Esme's place. "Morning Kills, do you want to write a letter to Mummy and Daddy? I have some papers laid out on the table so we can write to them so they know that we are okay." I'm always the first one up and with Killen always sleeping with me, she is usually the second one up. "Okay, what do I say to them? 'We got picked up by Sam, Emily, Leah and Seth, and we are with Grandpa Billy'?" She asked me. "Sure sweetie, you can say whatever you want to Mum and Dad. Do you need any help?" I made the pen float and had it write whatever Killen asked it to and it spelled it perfectly! "Thank you Sissy! Where is Serina? I have to give my letter to her so she can take it to them." Killen is the sweetest ghoul I know, and that is saying a lot! She is only two and her birthday is next week! March 10th! Wow! Three; doesn't seem like it though. We can't do much schooling for her, because she is a crossbreed. They don't usually do much for school until the kid has stopped growing, crazy she looks about seven but she is only three! Well next week that is.

"Hey, Loca. Where is the little monster?" Jake must have told Seth that I was making breakfast. "She is trying to find Serina my owl, so she can send a letter to Mum and Dad; my godparents." I told my best friend in the whole world. "You know, best friends don't imprint on each other. I think soulmates, partners, or boyfriend and girlfriend, sounds better." Seth replied to my thought. "Omega, did you just read my mind!?" I asked not knowing the emotion I had. "Oh, I guess I did. Must be an-" Killen ran into the kitchen, carrying Serina saying, "Serina is hurt! Can you fix her?" she was almost crying, I turned off the stove burners and, "Seth move the papers off the table, I need sticks and medical tape. NOW!" And with that everyone else was up, Killen told me that Serina was carrying a big box. "Bunny, you go with Kill and get the box, if it is what I think it is that will be very important to that little ghoul!"

(Killen's point of view)

Alsès said that Bunny had to come with me to get the box, and that if it's what she thinks it is I will be very happy and it will be very important to me. I see a boy who looks like the people we were with last night from the, oh what was that word... TRIBE! I think Al said that his name was Embry Call? "Hey Embry, have you seen a box that was being carried by an owl?" My big sister Bunny called to him; Bunny isn't actually my sister but that is what I'm told to call her. "Oh Bun, hey I didn't see you there... Who is this little princess?" Embry stated. "I'm... Killen... Jones." I'm scared why is he talking to me and not my sister? "Hi Killen, I'm Embry, please I'm not going to hurt you." He sounds nice but I still don't know if I should trust him but he was talking to Bunny and he used her nickname. "Okay, can you please help us find my sister's box, the owl carrying it was Al's owl she named her Serina." I kind of felt like I was being drawn to him but wanted to be close and I felt like I could trust him. "Of course Killen, I'll help you and Bunny find Al's box."

He took my hand and I knew that I can trust him, I felt safe like I do when Henry or Alsès hold my hand. "Do you want a ride? I saw you on Jay's shoulders last night, we would also get there faster." I look at him and then my sister Bunny, she shock her head yes and, "okay if Sissy Bunny says it's okay then it's okay. " (he looked at her like 'Sissy!? Why?', she looked back at him like 'don't ask'.) So Embry picked me up and put me on his shoulders and went for Bunny's hand to pull her up into the woods. The next thing I knew was I saw Al's box, but it wasn't for her it was for me! I don't know who or what sent it. It says, "Killen Hope Jones, with love Killian (daddy) and Emma (mummy) Jones" Embry read off. "That's weird, I thought you lived with Harry and Ginny Potter." He said. "We do, Emma is there biological mother that Al doesn't trust and Killian is Killen's biological father." Bunny told Embry. "I don't think I want it now!" I wined. "Of course you do baby ghoul. Don't worry, it should still be a good gift." Bunny told me. I don't believe her! I huffed and pouted until Embry picked up the box and we started walking again.

We were back at Grandpa's house and Bunny opened the door for Embry and I to go through. Embry put down the box then me. "Alsès, I need to talk to you about something." He looked almost guilty about whatever it was. "Sissy, can I watch TV with Grandpa?" I ask Al. "Sure sweets! Have fun!" She kissed the top of my head and I skipped off and sat next to Grandpa on the couch while he was in his wheelchair.

(Alsès' point of view)

"So what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked my crazy friend Embry Call. "Outside... I think I imprinted on your sister." He was scared, I was mad! "YOU IMPRINTED ON MY SISTER!" I made everything worse, the other wolves came running, Seth to my side. "Al you know it's not something we can control. Calm down please I don't want any of this to scare her." I was told. "To little too late! I see little wolf Killen inside, so someone has to go in to get her... fine! I guess the eldest brother has to do it all!" Jay said as he went back into the house.

The next week, Killen's 3rd birthday!

Everything has calmed down a lot. Embry has Killen on his lap so she can reach the table. "Hey Princess, I got one last box for you. So, this is from our birth Mummy and your birth Daddy okay? I looked and I think you will like it..." My little sister started to open the last gift we have for her. "No way! It's a skateboard and a broomstick! That's so cool! Aly... How did they know?" She asked me. "I don't know Pretty, I don't know." I told her.