Ch. 8: Purebred

"Leah said that you wanted to speak to us?" Seth stated when we saw Grandpa Carisle. "Yes. Let's talk in my office, Alsès would you please block all the mind readers?" Carisle asked referring to Alister and Edward. "Of course, I can make it sound proof as well." I told my step grandfather.

We went into Grandpa Carisle's office and I put a spell on the room so no one could hear us and I blocked everyone else from reading these specific thoughts. "Thank you Alsès." Carisle said as I finished what I
was doing.

"Seth, I-we know that you are a purebred wolf. Alsès is going to out live you by a lot. Matter a fact, she already has." Grandpa informed Seth. "Grandpa, he already knows this." I remind him.

"I wanted to talk to you two about when Seth will become like you. IF he is to be like you, you will make sure that you only add to what he is. That means..." it was like he wanted one of us to finish his sentence. "You want me to be a vampire and a wolf, right?" Seth finished.

"Alsès, are you willing to do that?" Carisle asked me. "Yes, but what if I don't take enough blood to make him like me?" I asked, this is something that I have always been scared of. I find human blood very gross and very fatty, plus you never know where
it's been!

"Alsès, you will be able to do it. I trust you Loca." Seth always knows how to make me feel better or laugh. "Thanks," I said squeezing his hand. The next thing I knew Grandpa Carisle was kissing me on the forehead. "Thanks Grandpa." I said. "I'll be right there, when you guys decide that it's time for it to happen. Don't forget to clear it with Jacob and Sam first." Carisle replied.

"Oh yes, one thing. You have to be married before Seth becomes like us." My grandpa added as we walked out of his office.

"Hen is calling, I'm going outside." I told Seth.

"Hey bro, what's up?" I said answering my phone. "It's Lily, Henry fell off his broom last night... He wanted to talk to you but he can't hold the phone, so I called for him." Lily told me. "Okay, put him on." I replied to my god sister. "Hey, how are you Als?" Herny started. "Good, but I would be better if my crazy little brother wasn't so crazy! So besides falling off your broom what happened?" I asked him while laughing with Lily in the background.

"You know the usual, dad and Teddy chasing me around out on the pitch with our brooms." Henry sounded like he was in pain but he still laughed. "So what did Draco have to say, or do you have a different healer?" I
asked him.

"No I have Drake. Um, he said that a usual wizarding person would take about eight weeks to heal an arm and a leg but because wolves heal much faster I should be out of the casts in a week. My hands on the other hand, both got shattered, like some of your bones did when you and your dragon flew into that tree." He told me while laughing at the end.

"I remember crashing into that tree, Star just didn't pull up in time and when she spun, I hit the tree and fell." I laughed at the memory. "Seth is coming to join the party." I informed my brother and sister on the
other line.

"How do you do that!?" Seth asked. "She can sense when people are coming near her, and she knows your smell better than she knows anyone else's." Henry told him through the phone that was now on speaker. "True." He replied.

"So you are going to have metal hands than!?" I said getting back to the topic of Henry's fall. "Who's that you two are talking to?" Someone asked from their end. "Is that dad!?" I asked. "Hey Alsès! How are you baby ghoul?" My godfather said. "I'm good Harry. Besides Henry, is everyone else doing okay?" I asked.

Just then Killen and Embry came outside, "who are you talking to?" Killen asked Seth and myself. "Is that my little Princess I hear!?" My 'dad' asked. "DADDY! I miss you!" Killen was very excited to talk to him.

"Lily, dad, mum wants to talk to everyone." Some boy said. "Albus, hey little bro!" I said when I recognized his voice. "Oh hey, I didn't know that they were talking to you guys. Can we call you back later sis?" Albus asked. "Of course, love you all! Talk to you guys later!" I said. In unison Killen and I said, "BYE!"

"So, how do you know my sent better than you know anyone else's?" Seth asked me. "I'll show you!" I said getting up and running into the house and into my room.

"Your jacket. You gave it to me last time I was here. Before I left I put it in here so the smell would stay on it and I would always smell it. In turn I would smell you." I said pulling out a bag with his jacket and a picture of him in his jacket inside.

" I said pulling out a bag with his jacket and a picture of him in his jacket inside

"I can't believe you kept it all these years!" Seth said surprised but happy. "When I really missed you or I was really scared I would put it on, sometimes I would end up wearing it all day long." I admitted to my best friend, and boyfriend I guess I should start calling him.

"Well, put it on! I want to see it on my beautiful Alpha!" Seth had told me. "Okay! Okay! I'll put it on!" I laughed out. "I love your laugh Loca!" Seth is just perfect for me! I love him very much! "Can we go to La Push? I need to get a tan so you guys can't laugh at me for being a pale face Native American." Seth gave me a light laugh, "of course, I can run us there or I can drive us, you choose." He told me.

"I choose... ru-drive, I want to take a few things. You know, towels, my small surfboard, and Blooms soccer ball." I told Seth. "Hey Blo, I'm stealing you soccer ball!" I yelled down to Zoey. "Okay Al, just don't pop it. Meetca got me that football for my birthday." She told me, oh meetca is just how we say stepmother
in Narnia.

"Okay, let's tell your grandparents we're going to La Push." Seth said. "Okay, what car do you think we should take? I heard something about my little brother and little sister having a car, but I prefer Emmett's jeep." I admitted to Seth. "Jeep it is! We just need Emmett's okay first." Seth replied laughing.