Ch. 6: Alpha... Omega...

(Seth's point of view)

I had Al's head in my lap while dad drove the van to the Cullens' house. Emmett was at the door and so was Jake! They already knew we were coming. Thank goodness! "Carisle, Alsès tripped-" my stepfather started.

"Okay, Emmett, come get Alsès from them." Carisle told Emmett, we willingly let him take our best friend. I followed him on to the porch. Jake put his left hand on my back, "she'll be okay, it's Alsès that this happened to! I'm sure she will be up and moving or at least awake in a few hours. Maybe we can surprise her with a deer!"

"I'm scared... I just got her back, what am I going to do if she doesn't awake up?" I asked Jacob. "Alsès will be up in about an hour Seth, I saw it when I saw her trip." Alice was at least trying to help me feel a little better. Sometimes, I think Al is Alice's favorite sibling!

"She is, Alice actually named Alsès when she was born, she also named Alister. Why do you think both Al and Aly have the same initials all the way down their name? L.L.A.K.B. Alice named them, well she helped there farther and her stepmother." Edward halfway scared me when  he spoke, but I'm used to it now.

"Someone is saying something, come here Seth." Carisle said about an hour after Alice told me that Alsès was going to wake up. As I walked out of the living room and into Carisle's office I smiled at Alice, she was right!

"Hey Alpha, how are you feeling?" I asked my favorite person in the whole world. "I'm fine Omega, but I'm thirsty." I offered her my wrist, she gagged at the thought of drinking the fatty human blood; that's what I understood from her thoughts.

"I've grown up on animal, someone had me try a human and I almost got sick. So no I will not do that to you." She told me. "Alsès, you are holding me to the Earth, not gravity! You know I would do anything, be anything, for you!" I just had to make that clear to her.

"Grandpa Carisle, can you please leave us for a moment?" She asked him. "Of course sweetie." Carisle replied to his granddaughter.

"Seth, I asked Grandpa last night if you could stay here like Jake. And him and grandma talked about it... All you have to do is ask your parents!" I was almost picking her up but instead I just called my parents and asked. "I'll call them right now."

"Hey mom, can you please put me on speaker, dad needs to hear this too."

"What is it son?"

"Alsès is awake and, the Cullens' were wondering, due to the imprinting if I could move in... with them?"

I waited holding Al's hand for what seemed like a year.

"Sure... I guess... We have to calm down your sister, love you bye!" The line. It just went dead.

"Al? They said yes, but Leah... She doesn't like it." I feel bad for my sister.

"Hey little bro, hey Al, what's up?" Bella asked as she came into the office. "Leah, doesn't like the idea of me being here." It hurts to know that my own biological sister feels like I'm stealing her best friend.

"Bella?" I asked my stepsister. "Yeah Seth?" She returned. "Do you think that I'm doing the right thing? I mean leaving mom and dad like this, just to protect Alsès?" I asked, she looked surprised that I would even ask her that question.

I frowned and just looked at the floor as Al squeezed my hand. "Seth, if you are doing it because of your imprint, then absolutely! Or are you just wanting to protect our sister's feelings?" As Bella finished, I shook my head still staring at the floor.

"Hey, how about you and I go talk? I need to talk to you; and Embry as well; about this." Jacob said at the door, I went out and followed, Embry did the same then Jay sat down and played with Killen.

"So. Seth, Alsès is about 97 years older than you. Embry, Killen is like Alsès and Renesmee, she will grow fast, and I don't know for sure but I believe you have four years until Alsès will even let you think about a relationship with Killen." Jake started, we were both agreeing that, that much was obvious.

"Okay, I get it. My point is that you two need to protect them with your lives! If either one of my nieces gets hurt in one way or another; I don't mean if they trip like Al did; but if they get hurt I will have your tails!" Jacob was a little bit scary but I knew he was only protecting his family. "Yes sir." I replied first. "Of course Jacob." Embry followed.

When I got back in I saw Alsès at the table that Alice, Esme and Renesmee used as a makeshift sewing table. Rosalie was talking with her.

"Alsès, I told you that I can't tell the difference between the 'wrong side' and the 'right side' of your fabric. I'm sure no one else will notice it." Rosalie loves how her family is different but she did say that she never understood why so many ghouls in the family liked sewing.

"Omega's here." Rosalie said almost mocking Alsès. "Seth, I'm feeling better, but I'm still thirsty though." I feel bad for my mate. As I understand it, Al's family back in England never let them hunt, they just bought the animal blood from the store. It's a wizarding store I think.

"Rosalie, do you know where grandma and grandpa keep the animal blood?" Alsès asked like that would be a normal question here. "Yes, out in the woods. Why?" was I guess the only thing Rosalie could think of.

"Rosalie, you know Narcissa and Harry don't let these kids go into the woods and hunt. Lead alone it's against the law in England to hunt. They have to buy blood and Wolvesbane potion at a store in Knockturn Alley." Edward told his sister from the piano.

"Here Al, I have this for you." Carisle gave Alsès a glass of I think blood. "Thanks Grandpa... ummm delicious!" Alsès just melted when she drank the, "blood" Edward answered my unspoken question. "Better Loca?" I asked. "Definitely!" She replied.