Ch. 18: The Other Wolf Pack!

"Well, let me explain what happened." I told them. Alice was the most excited. "Wait were are Kills and Embry?" I asked. "Killen, Embry, Alsès is home!" Jake called. "Sissy!" Killen ran down the stairs, "be careful!" I told her. "I gotcha!" Embry said scooping her up! "Okay, story time!" He continued as he sat down next to me and playfully put his arm around me.

Boy am I glad that us female wolves are treated the same as the guys. And that Embry is pretty much my brother, or Seth would kill him. Especially with the imprint on Killen.

"Okay, when we got there, we were in the woods. I immediately laid out a set of new clothes for the guys, except for Jay; as he and I know how to wolf out were our clothes transform with us. I had told Jay to go vesin but for the others to stay 'human' until something happened, if something was to happen.

When we got to where they were, I went out first. Jay followed right beside me, Sam and Seth were both behind him and then Nathan, Paul, and Evan brought up the rear. The other pack asked who we were, I told them that we were from the pack at La Push Reservation.

I asked to speak with their Alpha, and a female stepped forward and said 'why would you want to speak to the Alpha, when you clearly are nothing more than the Omega?' I told her, 'my father would have been Alpha if he had the gene, my uncle was Alpha before me; now I am Alpha! I will stay Alpha until my first born joins the pack!'

Than a guy came to talk with us, Sam stepped up to my side; opposite of Jay." Sam interrupted me, as I looked at him questioning why he stood next to me. "I didn't want them to give you any more trouble Kit." he explained.

"That makes sense now. The guy said, 'if you are Alpha then you must be the great granddaughter of Ephraim Black the late Quileute Chief. You must be the daughter of the eldest son of Billy Black. You must be Alsès Black, Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlynn Black.' I didn't know what to say except, 'you are 100% correct. I may only be a quarter Quileute, but I am still the blood of the chief. When I marry, he will be pure Quileute well he is pure Quileute."

With this Seth spoke. "Of course I'm pure Quileute my mother and father are both pure Quileute." Quil then spoke, "Dude! Just let your mate finish the story!"

I continued. "With that Seth came behind me and then the other guys were in a 'v' shape behind us. This time the Alpha spoke, 'I am the Alpha of this pack. My father is the chief of our tribe. This is my beta.' He had gestured to the guy who had spoken before. 'This is my Omega.' He gestured to the female that had also spoken. 'This is my brother, and this is my Omega.' I told them as I gestured to Jay then Seth.

'I have never heard of an Alpha having a Male mate, even a female Alpha!' The beta had said. 'We are not here to make small talk, I need to talk to you about your pack coming to visit us.' I told the Alpha, the rest of the pack growled except for the beta and the Omega. 'May I show you what will happen if you are to come to La Push or Forks?' I asked, reaching out my hand. 'How do you plan to show me? It's not like you have a gift for it.' The Alpha growled at me. 'I wouldn't anger any of us. If you touch my niece I will tare you from limb to limb! He will too!' Paul told him as he nodded toward Seth.

Seth told him, 'I will be way worse than the others if you touch her. Do you remember the most absolute law?' The beta answered, 'an imprint should never be touched; not even by the wolf that she is the imprint of! You imprinted on a female Alpha!?' The beta kept looking between Seth and myself. 'Well, we imprinted on each other!' I told him.

'Okay Black, how are you to show what will happen?' The Alpha asked. 'Give me your hand, or wrist if nothing else.' I replied. He gave me his wrist, I showed him that all of them would die. That they can not touch us. That all of us would live and without even the smallest scratch.

What he was what I hoped for, but it did surprise me. 'Miss Black, you truly are a powerful creature. With this sight that you have given me, I will change my decision and leave you alone. I do have one question though, is the one who imprinted on the vampire hybrid your uncle who was Alpha before you?' I replied, 'Yes, my uncle Regulus or you might have heard the name Jacob; was the Alpha before I was.'

The last thing that was said before we left was, 'give your uncle good wishes from our tribe and pack! Good day Quileutes.' After that we went back into the woods and picked up the clothes and came back here." That was the end of what happened with the other pack.

"They sound a lot like the Valtori, but for wolves!" Alister said a little creeped out. "Little bro, I think they were the actually wolf version of the Valtori!" I heard Jay say. "Yes my young brothers, they do seem to be like the Valtori." Jane had practically read my mind. "Can we please stop with the Valtori comparing!?" I said as loud as I could.

"Babe? Calm down." Seth told me after he sat on the arm of the couch beside me. "I'm just going to go take a break. No body follow me! No reading my mind! Oh, and don't bother trying to pick up my sent, I'm going to cover it!" With that said, I went out the door and was about to go wolf. But when I saw a car that I recognized but did not remember who it belonged to I stopped. Than it hit me it was Carmen's car! The Denalis had to come to Forks!