Ch. 25: The History We Share (Part 2)

(The Uley family history)

"The Uley family has always been Quileute. I don't know much about my family history other than that. I do know that I was the first one to phase into being a wolf after the children of Sirius Black. Jake actually had never phased until a few months after the Cullens had left after Bella had turned 18 and Victoria had returned to finish hunting her down." Sam told us. "Is that why Jake had me stay away from Bella when we came for Christmas that year?" I asked nervously. "Yes Kit, that's why I didn't want you kids around her." Jake replied to my question.

(The Lahote family history)

"My turn!" Paul said with out hesitation. "My mother was the one who had the wolf in her blood. My father was human. I share a great grandfather with Sam. Who had two sons. My grandfather had two daughters, my aunt Sue and my mother. Oh Seth, Leah, you don't have to do much except explain uncle Harry's part." Paul said slapping Seth on the back. "Thanks, does that mean it's our turn?" Leah asked leaning around me to ask her cousin Paul. "Sounds like it!" Seth said almost laughing.

"I was not done! I was third to phase. After I had, I fell head over heels in love with Rachel here. We finally got married three years ago. Okay now it's your turn." Paul said looking over to leah. "Seth, do you want me to go little bro?" She asked him. "Sure, I don't know much about our family history anyway." Seth told her.

(The Clearwater family history)

"As Paul said, our great grandfather is the same as Sam's. Seth and I share a grandfather with Paul and his mother is our aunt. Our farther on the other hand was from both the Black and the Ateara families. He was also born to a part of the Clearwater family in the wizarding world that was almost as pure as the Black family itself." Leah stated.

"One day our farther went hunting with one of his best friends, our stepdad Charlie. When our farther had found Victoria, she had basically started a fight with him. Jake was there in wolf form protecting them though. Even with Jake there Victoria came out viciously and our farther had a heart attack and passed away. That's when Leah and I phased. No one had ever told me what love felt like so your mother and I never knew that we loved each other until about a month ago when she came back. That's when we both found out." Seth explained to our kids.

Right after that my phone rang. "Hello?... I'm sorry, I don't have a property in Surrey." Jake than ripped the phone out of my hand. "Listen! I don't think you want to call this number again! My niece has not lived in England since her father died! Do not call this number or any number from the same plan again!" Jake hung up my phone. "I'm getting you guys new numbers! End of story. I'll call Harry and Ginny when we get back to the Cullens." He said as he gave me my phone. "How are Kagay and Raven supposed to contact me!?" I yelled at my uncle. "Tell Kagay that you are getting a new number!" Jake replied in the same manner.

(The Ateara family history)

"My family has been around almost as long as your family has, Kristal." Quil told her as Artis sat down on the log next to him. "This tribe is pretty much all I know. The tribe is my family, the members of the pack are my brothers and sisters." He continued. "What are Seth and me? And what about Sam's daughter Luka?" Kristal asked Quil. "Well, you three are the children of some of my 'siblings' so that would make you my nieces and nephew." Quil answered her.

(The Call family history)

"I'm actually the first in my family to be Quileute. My mother is from a different tribe, and we are accepted into this tribe as if we were here from the beginning." Embry told my children. "Who is your dad?" Killen asked him. "Well Princess, only my mother knows. I guess my father would probably know too." He answered her.

(The Cameron family history)

"Our turn boys." Jarred told his three younger brothers. "Can I start Jarred?" Nathan asked his oldest brother. "Sure little bro!" He replied.

"Our family is from a branch of the Uley family tree. Our mother is cousins with Sam's father. So yes, most of us are related. Our farther on the other hand; he's a human. Wasn't his great grandfather a pale face?" Nathan asked his two older brothers. "I don't remember..." Evan said. "I don't care! All I know is that I look like the tribe, unlike you three! But I do think your right Nat!" Jarred told his middle brother. "Can't you just stop arguing!? Anyways, our farther was part of the tribe. He just has some pale face in him." Ethan, the youngest Cameron boy told us. "I think," Jarred said as he looked at Evan. "That's all we know." Evan continued.

(Sirius Black's children order is explained to Kristal and Seth-Lee)

"Aunt Alice, what about your family?" Seth-Lee asked her. "Buddy, with our family almost everyone has a different history." She told him. "Then just tell us the order you were born in." Was my son's reply to my sister. "Okay well, Alice was born first. Then Jane and Daphne. Then Astoria who you two know as Princess. Then Zoey and Jay. Then myself and Alister. Then Rosey and Casper. Then actually, the last two siblings I have are not your grandfather's kids, but your grandmother's. They are Henry who is still in England with our godparents, and then Killen is the youngest of my brothers and sisters." I explained to my children.

Seth-Lee, Kristal and Killen all yawned at the same time. "I think it's time for you three to hit the hay." Seth said as he tried to get our kids from either side of Jarred. "Let me do it Omega, I'm stronger anyways." I told him as the twins actually reached out to me. "Babe you can get Kills if she lets you." I said before he could say anything. "Fine... come on Killen. I know you think just because you are more like a 10-12 year old you can stay up later. Renesmee thought the same thing, but you are still only three." I heard Seth say, Jake tried to get Seth to leave her alone but then Jake saw the look I was giving him that meant, 'legally I still have full custody of her!' So he let Seth take her.

"Say good night you three." I told them. "Good night!" They said in unison. With that, we took them inside and laid them down on the pullout couch bed.