Records Of the Agito - Recovery

(Timeskip) 

(Nighttime) 

(Wakaba's Room) 

After hearing what Shouichi said at the hospital, Wakaba returned back to her room to find herself on the lost with what she should do. 

Wakaba: Stress fractures caused by inflamed joints. I can't go back to battle training just yet.

Inner Wakaba: I'm just giving the Vertexes their just rewards. That was the principle behind my actions. Giving a taste of their victim's anger and grief. That was the reason why I stood on the battlefield. If I am being denied of this revenge then........ How could he hold it back? What is he fighting for? Why is the one who should be most clouded by revenge could say with pride that he's not blinded by revenge? (Wakaba said as she saw the light from Hinata's room is still on) Is she still awake? 

Wakaba: I have to make sure of it. (Wakaba said as she exited her room and head to Hinata's room) 

(Hinata's Room) 

Hinata: Wakaba-chan? What's wrong? 

Wakaba: I'm sorry to bother you this late but I need to talk to you. (Wakaba said as she entered Hinata's room while carrying a pillow) 

Hinata: I'm a little bit busy right but...... if it's for Wakaba-chan I don't really mind. (Hinata said with a smile) 

Wakaba: What have been doing? 

Hinata: I'll leave this dormitory tomorrow. 

Wakaba: Eh?! But why?! No! What has!!!! That's!!!!! (Wakaba said in a surprised tone and at the same time worried tone) 

Hinata: Ahaha~~ You're panicking way too much. I've just been called to Taisha's office. 

Wakaba: I-i see...... Phew...... (Wakaba said with relieved tone) 

Hinata: And....... I got some things that I also want to make sure of. (Hinata said as she remembered the moment where Shouichi's hand began to wrinkle from his transformation) 

Wakaba: Some things? 

Hinata: No, it's just something trivial. (Hinata said with a smile back on her face) But, what about you, Wakaba-chan? 

Wakaba: Eh?! Uhm...... You see,...... uh that's....... It's just! 

Hinata: Wakaba-chan, come here for a bit. (Hinata said as she gestured Wakaba to sit beside her at her bed) 

Wakaba then sat beside her and laid her head on Hinata's lap. After laying down on Hinata's lap, Hinata took out a cotton bud and began to clean Wakaba's ear. 

Wakaba: You're a master of the craft when it comes to cleaning ears, Hinata. 

Hinata: Thank you very much. Did it calm you down a little~~~~? 

Wakaba: Yeah......... 

Hinata: .......... Wakaba-chan are you still worrying about what happened at the hospital with Shouichi-san? 

Wakaba: Please tell me....... I don't know what should I do...... I don't know what I should fight for if not for revenge....... If he, the one who has lost everything and should be the one obsessed with revenge but is the one who told me that revenge is not the thing I should fight for. Please tell me I just don't know........ Then....... Then........ Why should I fight for?! What should I live for? I don't know what I should do......... (Wakaba said as she began to cry) 

Hinata: Wakaba-chan....... You have to find that answer yourself...... 

Wakaba: But why?! Whenever I was stuck or at a loss, you would always give me a helping hand, and yet.......