Records Of the Agito - Transition

(The Next Day)

(Marugame Castle)

When Shouichi entered the classroom, he saw Anzu and Wakaba looking at countless newspaper and magazine interviews about the Shikoku heroes.

Shouichi: Good morning...... (Shouichi said with a flat face)

Tamako: Ah Shouichi, come here for a little bit!!!!! 

Shouichi: What's wrong, Tama? 

Tamako: Look at this!! (The brown-haired girl then shoved a magazine right Shouichi's face)

Shouichi: What's this? (Shouichi then read the many articles about him and there are some photos about him and Wakaba's fight with the Lord last night) 

Anzu: Both of you are quite famous as well. 

Tamako: Looks like a hero fever has swept over Shikoku.

Shouichi then opened the next page of the magazine and read the article titled "Red-Eyed Menace!!!!! Friend or Foe???!!!" and as Shouichi opened the rest of the magazine, to see that most of the article is about badmouthing him. Such as "A boy magically arrived here from the outside world, Spy from the monsters???!!!", "Destroyed one building just to defeat one enemy. Is it effective enough???!!!" 

Shouichi: Uhm...... Why is there only about badmouthing me here? This makes me sound like a bad guy! And what's a red-eyed menace? I don't even realize I had such a nickname. 

Anzu: W-well...... You were not there during the interview and-

Tamako: Wait, Anzu!!!! (Tamako immediately covers Anzu's mouth) You promised you wouldn't say any of that!!!!! 

Shouichi: I see.......... SO THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said as she pulled both of Tamako's cheeks) 

Tamako: OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!! A-awight, I'm soweee. I'm soweee!!!!! (Tamako screamed in pain as Shouichi pulled her cheeks) 

Shouichi: No wonder on my way here, some of the adults awkwardly smiled at me before walking away! You're the reason for it!!!! (Shouichi said as he pulled Tamako's cheek even stronger)

Tamako: OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!!! Ywo Rwipping it!!!!! Ywor Rwipping it!!!!!! 

As Tamako, Shouichi, and Anzu kept on playing around, the blonde-haired girl looked at the Shouichi with eyes of worry and a little bit of jealousy at the same time. 

Hinata: Wakaba~~chan~~~ (Hinata then came from Wakaba's behind and hugged her to play around with her)

Wakaba: WA! Hinata?! (Wakaba said in surprise) 

Hinata: What's wrong, Wakaba-chan? You seem down. 

Wakaba: N-no, it's nothing...... (Wakaba said with an embarrassed and red face at the same time) 

Hinata: Don't tell me, Wakaba-chan. You're jealous????!!!! (Hinata said with shock)

Wakaba: N-n-n-n-n-n-n-no!!!!!! W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what are you t-t-t-t-t-t-t-taking about???!!!! T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-there's no way I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i would fell i-i-i-i-i-in love with that pervert!!!!!!! (Wakaba said with a face as red as a tomato while trying denying Hinata's words)

Hinata: KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKABA-CHAN IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! (Hinata said as she immediately took pictures of Wakaba) 

Shouichi: What's wrong with them? (Shouichi said as he looked at Hinata teasing Wakaba) 

Anzu: I wonder...... (Anzu said while sweatdropping)

Shouichi: Speaking about them, why does today's number of people are less than yesterday?