Spectacular Days

(Timeskip)

(Morning)

(Sanshuu Middle School)

Shouichi arrived first thing in the morning while carrying huge logs of wood on his motorcycle's back. 

Shouichi: Alright then, This is all the woods that Fuu requested. But still, is it necessary to use this many logs for children's play. What kind of properties is she even thinking of making?! 

Shouichi then carried all of those logs of woods and carried them to the Hero clubroom. After finishing that task, he returned to where he parked his motorcycle and prepared to head back home to change his clothes. Suddenly Shouichi felt soft, gentle, and yet familiar hands covering his eyes. 

Sonoko: Guess who~~~~~? 

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan?! (Shouichi then immediately turned back to see Sonoko covering his eyes) 

Sonoko: Ehehehe~~~ (Sonoko said as she smiled back at Shouichi before opening his eyes, revealing herself that is wearing the Sanshuu middle school uniform)

Shouichi: That uniform...... You're.... enrolling here?! 

Sonoko: Tada dah~~~~ That's right~~~~ The Sonoko of Nogi family is a Sanshuu middle schools student today! Surprised?! (Sonoko said with an excited tone) 

Shouichi: Eh?! Seriously?! 

Sonoko: Of course I am~~~ 

Shouichi: But....... Isn't this too early? It's still 6 in the morning. School starts at 8. 

Sonoko: Ehehehe~~~~ I guess I was too excited for school~~~ I woke up too early and couldn't sleep anymore. 

Shouichi: I see. By the way, if you're enrolling at Sanshuu middle then you're obviously joining-

Sonoko: Yeah! Of course, I will! (Sonoko said without even listening to Shouichi sentence until the end)

Shouichi: I see. Then I will be looking forward to it. Ah! Look at the time! Guess I'll head home for now. I'll see you after school? 

Sonoko: Yeah~~~ See you Shouichi-san~~~

Shouichi then heads home to the Inubozaki household while Sonoko began exploring the school that she will be enrolling in. 

(Timeskip)

(After School)

(Hero Club Room)

The first thing that Karin does after school time is over, is to head to the Hero club room. When she arrived there, she realized that she is the third one to be there. 

Fuu: Ah. You're here. Where's Yuuna and Tougou?

Karin: Eh? They're not here yet? How unusual. They are usually the earliest to be here. (Karin said as she nibbles on the pack of dried sardines) 

Fuu: I know right?

Karin: But I think they're probably busy showing the new student around the school though.

Itsuki: New student?

Karin: Just this morning our a new student transferred to the class. I think they're showing her around the school.

Fuu: I see. 

Not long after that, Yuuna and Tougou arrived there alongside a third person that they were bringing. 

Fuu: Speak of the devil. 

Yuuna: Yuuna and Togo-san reporting to duty! (Yuuna said with an excited tone)