Precious Memories

(Sanshuu Middle School)

(Hero Club Clubroom)

(A Few Weeks Later)

(3rd POV)

Despite his gut screaming within him that the name "Togo" sounded really important to Shouichi, he couldn't shake this uneasiness within his heart. It's felt like something missing within him and something that was supposed to be there was suddenly replaced with emptiness. 

Shouichi: ........

Karin: Hey, Shouichi, can you give me hand over here! 

Shouichi: ........

Shouichi was deep within his thought. He still couldn't remove the uneasiness and the emptiness that had been haunting him for the last few weeks. While he was deep in his thought, a tap on his shoulder by Karin immediately snapped him out of it. 

Karin: Hey, are you alright? (Karin asked in a worried tone) You've been out of it for these last few days. Did something happen? 

Shouichi: Yeah, it's nothing. I don't how to put my finger on it but it feels...... fuzzy......

Karin: Fuzzy? 

Shouichi: It's like........ Something is missing....... and I can't figure out what it is. *sigh*(Shouichi then tried to ignore these feelings and decided to help Karin out in order to do it) Anyways, what did you have a problem with? 

Karin: O-over here. Hold this up for me so I can paint it.

(Timeskip)

While Karin and Shouichi working on the carpentry for the next drama for the kindergartens, Fuu, Itsuki, and Yuuna then came into the club room after heading out for a while.

Yuuna: We're back!!! (Yuuna said in an energetic tone)

Karin: Welcome back. (Karin said with a smile) 

Shouichi: How did the interview go? Having the town's magazine to make an article about us is quite the feat. 

Fuu: It went on great! But there's a little bit of a problem.......

Shouichi: What is it? 

Itsuki: We have to come up with a slogan for our club.

Shouichi: Slogan, huh? That's quite hard........ Let me think about it......... Yeah, I got nothing. 

Yuuna: Here! Here! I want to come up with the slogan!!!! (Yuuna said in an excited tone)

This causes Shouichi and Fuu to look at each other before coming up with a decision as to what to do with the slogan.

Shouichi: Well, I guess letting Yuuna-chan handle it might not such a bad idea. 

Fuu: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Then, I'm counting on you, Yuuna.

Yuuna: Roger that!!! (Yuuna said in an excited tone)

(Timeskip)

While Yuuna was working on the slogan and Itsuki was looking through the Hero Club email on the club computer, Fuu, Karin, and Shouichi were making the carpentry needed for the next drama on the kindergarten. 

Shouichi: Fuu, can you hand me the hammer? 

Fuu: Here! (Fuu then handed Shouichi a hammer)

Yuuna: "Sanshuu Middle School's Hero club is a club that does things which would benefit the world with honor. We do our best to not give up. You're likely to succeed if you try. We keep things like this in mind and do our best. The Hero Club will be making our way today as well!"