Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds

(2018)

(Shikoku) 

(Hospital)

(Shouichi's Room)

(Timeskip)

Wakaba: How is he today, Hinata? 

Hinata: It's still the same as yesterday but at least today his body is starting to gain more weight than usual. That's a good sign

The six of them entered Shouichi's room to find that his appearance is really bad. The hands are nothing but bone wrapped with a thin layer of skin, body thin as a straw, and a face that is really wrinkled. 

Tamako: He's still really...... thin...... Even though he has already gained some weight. Not what I expected from the usual him.....

Yuuna: Shouichi-san........

Wakaba: Shouichi....... You've been enduring all of this all alone...... I'm sorry....... I'm sorry that I couldn't realize it more sooner. (Wakaba said as she began to shed some tears and held Shouichi's skinny hand) I'm sorry...... I'm sorry......

Tamako: Shouichi....... Please don't die....... (Tamako said as she followed after Wakaba and began to cry) 

Shouichi: ......Don't give me that face....... I didn't save you guys to cry. (Shouichi said as he slowly woke up from sleeping) Ugh......... That really hurts...... 

Anzu: Shouichi-san!!!!! Are you alright????!!!!! 

Shouichi: Yeah....... But I feel the worst though...... Looks like reviving someone really takes its toll after all. *Stomach Growling *Stomach Growling* Ugh........ And I'm hungry...... Can somebody get me something to eat? (Shouichi said with a weak voice) 

Wakaba: Geez...... Even in this kind of atmosphere, you can say such a thing. You really are an easy-going person. (Wakaba said with a relieved smile on her face because at very least, Shouichi has woke up from his sleep) 

 (Timeskip) 

After Shouichi went after the check-up performed by the Doctors and the nurses to check his conditions Shouichi returned to rest back in his room. 

Shouichi: Say, how long I was out? 

Chikage: About one week I guess. 

Shouichi: I see. One week, huh?........ Are there any battles after that one? 

Hinata: There are a few skirmishes but Wakaba-chan and the others managed to handle it. 

Shouichi: I see. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help. 

Yuuna: Don't worry too much about it, Shouichi-san. At least we managed to handle it without further casualties. (Yuuna said with a calming smile) 

Tamako: Yeah! Saving someone from dying is already quite a feat! 

Anzu: Speaking about it, Shouichi-san. How were you able to revive us? Even with your kind of power, it should be impossible to even revive a person. 

Shouichi: I just imaged it. 

Tamako: Imaged it?

Shouichi: A person's life is like a long thin piece of line with a small spark on one end. For a human to die normally, a person has to burn through all that piece of line. But the way that both of you die is not normal. The way both of you die is like cutting the line with the spark. To revive both of you I mended that line just before that spark could be extinguished. 

Chikage: Is that even possible?

Shouichi: For a normal human it's not possible. But we're not normal humans. It took a lot of practice but to mend that line, I shared a small portion of my life with both of you. That's why I became this weak after saving both of you. (Shouichi said as he looked at his wrinkled hand)