Those Who Know Grief

(The Next Day After Shouichi left the Inubozaki Household)

(Sanshuu Middle School Rooftop)

Fuu: Heroes...... Can never die? Our bodies are used as offerings?

Togo: Yes..... We had issues with our bodies after we bloomed. We've each been physically disabled in one way or another and that's because parts of our bodies are being taken as offerings. That's what Nogi Sonoko said to us. Indeed, she was disabled as well.

Fuu: So... We're not going to get better?..... But what about Shouichi? That doesn't explain his actions yesterday.

Togo: Shouichi-senpai may know something about this. Maybe that's the reason he suddenly left. 

Yuuna: Shouichi-san....... Fuu-senpai, are you able to contact him?

Fuu: He isn't answering any of my call or my messages..... I've also been blocked by him. What about you guys?

Togo: We've also not able to get in touch with him.

Fuu: Shouichi........ Have you told Itsuki and Karin about this?

Yuuna: No, we were planning to keep it secret but after Shouichi-san's action, we decided to discuss it with you first. 

Fuu: I see..... Don't tell them yet. I don't want them to worry until we know for sure. 

Yuuna and Togo looked at each other first.

Yuuna: We understand.....

(Fuu's Location)

Fuu was walking down the corridor to find Itsuki and go home. When Fuu finds her Itsuki was talking to both of her friends. When both of Itsuki's friends go on their way, Fuu approached her.

Fuu: Were they your friends from your class? If they invited you, you should go.

Itsuki on sketchbook: They like going to karaoke, but when I'm with them I can't go. (Itsuki said while smiling)

Fuu:.....

Itsuki on sketchbook: Besides, I cannot just go and have fun while Onii-chan is not at home. You'll get lonely right?!

Fuu: Itsuki..... You've grown up you know that right? (Fuu teasing her)

Teacher: Are you Inubozaki-san's sister?

Fuu: Um...... Are you Itsuki's homeroom teacher? 

Teacher: Yes. Do you have a moment to spare?

Fuu: Umm... Yes.....

Fuu followed Itsuki's homeroom teacher to the classroom.

Teacher: Itsuki-san's condition has been affecting some of her classes.

Fuu: Huh?! Has she caused trouble for someone?

Teacher: No, not for others. It affects Itsuki-san herself. She's unable to practice singing in music class, for instance. We've addressed if to some extent by changing the curriculum, but I'm sure changing it too blatantly would make her feel uncomfortable. For some classes, we've developed an individual curriculum for Itsuki-san. 

Inner Fuu: It's okay...... She'll get better. Even the doctor said so. Shouichi will definitely come back and we'll all be together again. 

Teacher: Um...... Are you listening? 

Fuu: Eh?! Ah?! I'm sorry....... please continue......

Fuu listened to the teacher's explanation until the end.