Awakening

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

A boy woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. The boy tried to reach the clock to turn it off as he is checking the time. "It's already morning....." The boy said as he tried to gather his consciousness. 

Shouichi POV

My name is Inubozaki Shouichi the foster brother of the Inubozaki family. Now I have been living with the Inubozaki family for the past 2 years. Apparently they found unconscious on a beach, as the police couldn't find any information about me nor did anyone filed a missing people report I was put in the foster care of the Inubozaki's. Well basically I'm a freeloader.

After waking up I walked to the other room to see a blond long hair girl still sleeping. 

Shouichi: Wake up Fuu it's morning already( Shouichi said as opening the curtain to the window)

Fuu: SHUT UPPP.... ( She said angrily while covering herself in her blanket )

Shouichi: Don't shut up me, we'll be late for school if you don't wake up now

Fuu finally crawled out of her blanket

Fuu: Good morning Shouichi...

Shouichi: Good morning Fuu, come on and wake Itsuki up while I cook some breakfast.

Fuu groggily walked to the Itsuki's room while Shouichi walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Shouichi: FUU, ITSUKI what do you want for breakfast? 

Fuu and Itsuki (In Unison): Anything's fine

After I had finished preparing breakfast, I walked back to my room to get changed. When I got back I saw a blond hair with a darker shade than Fuu's hair sitting next Fuu.

Itsuki: Good morning Shouichi nii-chan ( The blond short-haired girl said with a smile at her face)

Shouichi: Good morning Itsuki let's have some breakfast. (I walked to the table and sat in front of Fuu)

Shouichi, Fuu, and Itsuki (In Unison): ITADAKIMASUUUU

Just like that our usual peaceful day has begun, but we have no idea what fate has in store for us.

(Timeskip after school at Shouichi's Classroom)

Me, Fu, and Itsuki are enrolling at Sanshuu Middle school located in Kagawa Prefecture of Shikoku. 

Male student: Hey, Shouichi you want to come karaoke with us?

Shouichi: Sorry today I have to go to my club, maybe next time

Female student: The club that you are attending is the Hero Club right?

I just smiled and proceeded to exit the classroom. Because my class is located quite far from the Hero Club room I need to walk down the hallway that is quite remote and doesn't have many people walking that hallway. Everything was going on normally until I reached an intersection of the hallway to see a girl wrapped in bandages lying in a hospital bed. The only visible parts of her face are only her face and her mouth.

Shouichi: Ummm...., Who are you? (I asked her with fear filling my voice)

???: ......

Shouichi: Are you okay?

???: Remember

Shouichi: Yes...?

???: Remember your past