Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War

(2018)

(Jukai) 

Wakaba: Our enemies are without any doubt numerous! (Wakaba said as she huddled the team up to prepare for the Vertex invasion) But It's still possible that humans have survived outside of Shikoku! And to- 

Shouichi: Sorry, I'm late. I overslept. Did you guys wait long? (Shouichi said as he brazenly walks in with a stupid smile on his face and interrupted Wakaba who was during her speech) 

Everyone: ....... 

Shouichi: Huh? Did I miss anything? 

Chikage: *sigh* I can't believe how idiot you are. (Chikage said as disbelief spread around her expression) 

Yuuna: Shouichi-san, You're so interesting! 

Anzu: Well, that free going attitude what made Shouichi-san is Shouichi-san. 

Tamako: Hurry up and join in! The Vertex is going to attack soon! (Tamako said as Shouichi joined in the huddle that they made to encourage them) 

Wakaba: Ahem! As I was just saying, Our enemies are without any doubt numerous! But It's still possible that humans have survived outside of Shikoku! And to preserve that hope....... We will not be defeated!!! We will protect Shikoku without fail!!!! Fight- 

Everyone: On!!!!! 

(Timeskip)

The day of the invasion arrived as the oracle predicted. While they've done everything they could to counter-attack, the number of Vertexes that is invading was still able to put fear in their hearts. 

Shouichi: Good grief, no matter how I look at them I still feel amazed. How did they amass such this number in this short time? 

Wakaba: Are you scared? This is the second time for you to saw this number to attack right? 

Shouichi: Don't be stupid. In contrast, I'm quite excited. With this, I can have some payback time. (Shouichi said as he crossed both of his hand in front of him) Henshin! (Shouichi said as his body began to emit a green light that transformed him into Gills) Let's do this. To protect what Utano and Mito left behind. 

Wakaba: Yeah, let's protect it. All of it. Everyone Let's set the plan into motion!!!! 

The strategy that Anzu devised using Shouichi's suggestion for today involves using a battle formation where each hero is assigned a role. One person would defend the front, east, and the west side of the Marugame Castle while Anzu and the remaining Hero remained on standby at the rear. The three in the vanguard are to bring down the attacking enemies while Anzu provides a cover from the back. And in preparation in a drawn-out battle, those who show signs of fatigue will switch out with the ones that are at rear guard. 

Anzu: Tamacchi-senpai, there's one group coming from below you! 

Tamako: Got it! 

Anzu: Yuuna-san please fall back a little bit! 

Yuuna: Roger that! 

Anzu: Shouichi-san, Chikage-san please get ready. 

Shouichi: Got it. That's our cue. Let's go.

Chikage: I don't want you to command me. (Chikage said with a pissed off face at Shouichi) 

Anzu Wakaba-san, Yuuna-san! please switch out! 

Yuuna: Got it! 

Wakaba: Wait, I can still- Never mind I got it. (Wakaba said as she waited for Chikage to come and switch with her)