Concealed Intentions

(Hospital)

(A Few Weeks Later)

After a few weeks of recovery at the hospital, Shouichi was finally allowed to be discharged from the hospital and the date for discharge coincidentally match with new year's eve. That's why the whole group was there greeting him and at the same time preparing to go to the temple.  

Sonoko: Shou-chan~~~ Are you there~~~~? Let's go to the temple~~~!!!!! (Sonoko said as she opened the door excitedly) 

Shouichi: Jeez, you know I'm here even without asking. 

Sonoko: Ehehe~~~

Followed by the excited Sonoko, the rest of the club also entered the room while flaunting their newly bought kimonos at Shouichi. 

Mimori: Happy new year, Shouichi-senpai. (Mimori said with a smile)

Shouichi: Happy new year too. You guys look good wearing the new Kimono. 

Fuu: How is it? Does this appeal to my feminine power? 

Shouichi: Yes, yes, you look beautiful in Kimono. 

Fuu: Wait until you see her! (Fuu then dragged Karin in a red Kimono who had been hiding outside the room out of embarrassment)

Karin: Wai-!! What are you doing????!!!!

From Shouichi's eyes, Karin was really different from her usual tomboyish self. It's even obvious to Shouichi that she had put much effort into her appearance ever since he is hospitalized.  

Itsuki: Karin-chan, has been preparing for this for a long time too. (Itsuki said with a smile)

Karin: I-Itsuki!!! You promised that you won't say any of that!!!! (Karin said in a  panicked tone)

Shouichi then stood up from his bed and walked in front of Karin. 

Shouichi: Well, at least it was worth it right? You're quite beautiful today. 

Hearing praise from Shouichi, Karin's face immediately blushes as red as a tomato. 

Karin: T-thank you.......

Amidst everyone who is having fun during the new year, there was only one person who is still disturbed but still putting a smile up in front. That person as expected is Yuuna who is troubled by the burden that she right now is carrying. 

Shouichi: Yuuna-chan? Are you alright? 

Yuuna: Eh?! Ah! I-I'm alright! (Yuuna said nervously)

Shouichi: I see. Then let's go! (Shouichi said as he held Yuuna's hand and head to the temple together along with the rest of the members)

The location of the temple was not too far from the hospital and thus, they arrive quite early to it and the moment he arrived at the hospital, Shouichi could breathe the smell of fresh air after couldn't go walk for the last few weeks. 

Shouichi: Ah....... Finally out of the hospital!!!! And the smell of freedom....... I really missed it.

Mimori: It's great you were able to get discharged a lot faster.

Fuu: Even though we've already entered the new year though. 

Karin: What's with that? Isn't that something good? 

Fuu: It's not good!!! It just means I'm getting another year older!!! And not to mention that I'm also graduating in march! 

Shouichi: You know, of course, you can always have the option to stay back another year with me.