Shining Hearts

It(Hero Club Room)

3rd POV

Yuuna was staring intently at the wall in front of her. 

Yuuna: This photo can go right here!!!!! (Yuuna slammed her hand down the article for Hero Club's activities) 

Shouichi: Yuuki-chan...........

Yuuna: Hm??? What's wrong Shouichi-san.

Shouichi: Could you please not do that it's scaring the hell out of me.

Yuuna: S-sorry Shouichi-san

Shouichi: It's alright Yuuki-chan, just be careful next time.

Yuuna: By the way Shouichi-san, the room is very clean!!!!! It's unbelievable you did that in this short time. 

Shouichi: Hmph, don't ever underestimate my cleaning skill (Shouichi said with a smug face). Well, it's something I would want to say but the one sitting behind a computer is more amazing Yuuki-chan.

Togo was sitting behind a computer typing at a fast pace. Shouichi and Yuuna then leaned back to Togo's shoulder to look at the monitor.

Yuuna: Wow!!!!! We're getting tons of visitors again today!!!

Shouichi: Are you for real??!! Togo-chan your web designing skill is no joke. 

Togo: This is nothing senpai. With a little bit of learning, this kind of thing is not really difficult.

Shouichi: While using a smartphone is the only thing I can manage............ 

Togo: Then, do you want me to teach you senpai?

Shouichi: Please do....... (Shouichi bowed 90 degrees) Teacher.

Togo: Mou,....... Shouichi-san really exaggerating stuff.

Shouichi: Hehehehe

Fuu: *sigh*...........

Shouichi: Hm.....? What's wrong Fuu?

Fuu: I can't think of the right story..............

Shouichi: Let's see..........

Shouichi took the paper that Fuu was writing on.

(Fuu's story)

The Hero Club's School Festival Special

The Shikoku Hot Spring Steam Hero Incident

Synopsis: A story about the romance, hate, tragedy, and charisma behind a beautiful, popular, and smart middle school girl with a fate to become a Hero

Shouichi: ......

Fuu: ..........

Shouichi: You definitely wrote this story, with expectations to become the protagonist right?

Fuu: I-It's not like I want to become a protagonist, I just want to make a story that could pour my whole soul in it. (Fuu said while looking to her right, and tried to whistle but didn't make any sound)  

Shouichi: Hmmm....... (Shouichi said while making a "-_-" face)

Fuu: Wh-what is it?

Shouichi: Then, you can become the antagonist. (Shouichi then took a marker and wrote on Fuu's paper)

Fuu: W-WAIT!!!!!!! 

MAIN ANTAGONIST: FUU

Shouichi: There, finished.