Wish

Third Person POV

(Later On That Night At Inubozaki House)

Shouichi is sitting on a "Seiza" position with Fuu and Itsuki standing in front of him with their hands folded.

Fuu: So.....?

Shouichi: So what?

Fuu: Don't "So What" me, suddenly dashing off somewhere and then coming home with a motorcycle.

Itsuki: And an expensive one too boot.

Fuu: You've got something to say to yourself?

Shouichi: I've already said this too you, the Taisha gave me the bike.

Itsuki: Really??

Shouichi: Yes, they even gave me a driving license and the paperwork for the motorcycle. (Shouichi said as he took out his driving license and some paperwork)

Fuu: But a middle schooler with a bike, is it even permitted. 

Shouichi: I'm sure the Taisha will take care of it.

Fuu: *sigh* 

Shouichi: Please......

Fuu:.....

Shouichi: Pretty Please (Shouichi said with his puppy eyes)

Fuu: Well...... if you say so, but always wear a helmet and obey the traffic rules.

Shouichi: YAYYYYYY.....You got it.

(Timeskip Two Weeks Later During Class)

Today was a normal peaceful day Shouichi woke up, ate breakfast, and went to school as usual, but something has to go wrong. Shouichi looked shocked before immediately dashed out of the classroom, making his way through the hallway until reaching the parking lot. Then hopping on his motorcycle and accelerated towards the road.    

Shouichi arrived in some kind of forest. He looked around to saw a turtle-like lord who was about to lay its hand on a girl who was crawling, trying to run away.

 He looked around to saw a turtle-like lord who was about to lay its hand on a girl who was crawling, trying to run away

The belt then appeared and Shouichi immediately pressed both of the buttons on his belt. The lord seems to realize his presence and turn their attention towards him. Shouichi ran towards the lord and a bright light enveloped him before Shouichi began to attack The Lord. The lord then counter-attacks by using its brute force to power its way into him. Just as the Lord was about to punch his face, Shouichi ducked and punched its abdomen as hard as possible. The Lord then stumbles backward and fell down before Shouichi prepare to kick the lord, but another Lord in brown color ambushed him and bearhugged Shouichi allowing the silver one to escape by digging a tunnel.