The Entrusted Future

Sonoko: Shouichi-san.......

Shouichi: I'm sorry...... but...... I can't let any of you get hurt.

Shouichi then walked out of the room and head downstairs followed by Sonoko in her wheelchair. Sonoko then immediately grabbed Shouichi by his hand as strong as she could.

Sonoko: Please, Shouichi-san........ Even if you say it like that........ There are going to be people who disagree with you....... 

Shouichi: Who will be? The rotten adults at Taisha only knew how to be a coward and send children to battle, while most of the people on this island don't know anything that's happening in the outside world!!! In the end, there's only me left to stop them and prevent what remain of mankind to be destroyed........ 

Fuu: We'll be the ones who will disagree with you. 

Shouichi saw Fuu and the rest member of the Hero Club came out from one of the rooms. 

Shouichi: Fuu...... and the rest of you.......

(A few hours earlier)

A black car arrived in front of the Nogi household. From the car, the members of the Hero Club came down from the car.

Fuu: Whoa...... Do you think Shouichi's fiancee is a rich old woman?!

Yuuna: Eh?! Shouichi-san! Has a fiancee???!!

Fuu: Hahaha, I'm just joking...... It's not true..... I hope....... (Fuu said nervously) 

When they entered the mansion, they were greeted by the same girl in the wheelchair that has taken care of Shouichi.

Sonoko: Long time no see~~~~ Wasshi~~~~ Yuuna-chan~~~

Karin: Wasshi?

Togo: Long time no see, Sonocchi......

Sonoko: Have you been well~~~~~? As you can see, I'm doing quite well~~~~~ 

Togo: Sonocchi....... It's nice and all but...... you know what we're here right?

Sonoko: Of course I do~~~~~ but I think you should give up for today~~~~ Except you want to wait until he woke up~~~~

Fuu: Nogi-san...... Is that right? Is Shouichi alright?

Sonoko: Shouichi-san is alright...... except for the burnt marks he is just very tired......

Fuu: I see....... Thank goodness. We'll wait as long as needed...... Please let us see him when he wakes up.

Sonoko: Of course, stay as long as you want~~~~~~ Now if you'd please come with me~~~~~

Sonoko then led the five of them to Shouichi's room. 

Yuuna: Shouichi-san!!!! (Yuuna then used her wheelchair to pushed as fast as she could to next to Shouichi's bed)

Karin: This wound...... It's clearly the ones from this morning........

Fuu: Shouichi...... Nogi-san...... Do you know why this can happen to him?

Sonoko: I don't know........ I never knew he could use his power to this extent...... This...... This is terrifying....... And he kept pushing on...... without any regard for himself.

Everyone: ......

(Back to the present)

Shouichi: Fuu and everyone too...... What are you doing here? 

Fuu: That's our line!!!! What are you thinking about causing Nogi-san a lot of trouble???!!!! Not to mention suddenly leaving home all over again!!!! We need to talk about your fight with the Vertex too in the Jukai. I don't know how'd you come back to life again, but if you die this time there's no telling if that kind of miracle happens again!!!!