I'm Happy For You Are With Me

(3rd POV)

(The A Few Weeks Later After The Final Battle)

(Yuuki Household)

After Shouichi had defeated the heavenly gods and all of them fell asleep on the rooftop, Yuuna woke up back in her room just like usual how she would wake up in the morning every day. Yuuna then walked towards her balcony to observe the now wallless Shikoku. 

Inner Yuuna: Our long battle........ has finally come to an end.  The daily lives that we had lost finally made their return...... (Yuuna thought to herself as she observes the free ocean that is surrounding Shikoku instead of a wall) 

Just as Yuuna was still trying to process over what had happened for the few days, she heard a knock on her room door. When she opened it, she saw Shouichi standing in front of her room with a warm smile greeting her. 

Yuuna: Shouichi-san......

Shouichi: Good morning, Yuuna-chan....... (Shouichi said with a smile) Are you...... already okay?

Yuuna: Yeah! I feel fit as a fiddle! (Yuuna said with a smile and an energetic tone)

Shouichi: Then...... Let's go to school together. (Shouichi said as he extended his hand towards Yuuna)

Yuuna: Yeah! (Yuuna said without any hesitation while taking Shouichi's hand)

Shouichi then waited for Yuuna to finish changing before both of them headed to school together while holding hands. On the way there, it has become obvious that not everything could go back to normal in an instant. First of all, the Taisha has descended into chaos as the public began demanding answers from them. 

(Timeskip)

(After School)

(Hero Club Clubroom)

Shouichi: Waaaa...... It sure is chaotic out there. (Shouichi said as he read the online news on his smartphone)

Just as Shouichi was still reading up on the news, Karin then snatched his phone away to get his attention. 

Shouichi: Hey! What was that for?! 

Karin: Come on! The new club president is beginning! 

Shouichi: Oh yeah...... That's right.....

Shouichi, Karin, Yuuna, Mimori, Sonoko, and Fuu then took a seat to listen to the new president of the Hero club beginning today's activities. 

Itsuki: R-r-r-right then! L-l-l-let's begin today's activities of the Hero club! 

That's right Fuu and Shouichi had graduated from Sanshuu Middle school, also at the same time, Fuu also graduated from being the Hero club's club president and entrusted that position to Itsuki as the new club president. 

Itsuki: F-first off we sh-sh-should discuss what we'll do at the start of the upcoming school year!! (Itsuki said in a nervous tone)

Yuuna: Feeling nervous as our new leader? 

Itsuki: I-it's just I've never done this before! 

Shouichi: Don't worry, you got this, Itsuki. 

Itsuki: Y-yes, Onii-chan! 

Shouichi: Good, that's the spirit! 

Mimori: Then, I'll write anything that we need to do. (Mimori said as she began writing on the blackboard) Because society itself is going through major changes, so I think we need to reapproach our way of doing volunteering now.