Records Of the Agito - Budding

(Hinata's Location)

(Taisha's Headquarters) 

(Night Time) 

(2018)

Hinata: Hmm....... It's not here........ (Hinata said as she went through the books at Taisha's library along with two other girls) Aki-san, Hanamoto-san. Did you find something over there? 

 Did you find something over there? 

The girls that were accompanying Hinata is Aki Masuzu and Hanamoto Yoshika

The girls that were accompanying Hinata is Aki Masuzu and Hanamoto Yoshika. The fellow Miko is affiliated with the Taisha. 

Yoshika: No, we couldn't find anything here, Uesato-san. Or rather, why are we even for local legends, myths, and folklore from Suwa? 

Aki: Uesato-chan! I'm tired because I stare at the book for too long. Most of the folklore from Suwa 

Hinata: Just a little bit more. I'm sorry for roping both of you into my whims. There's something I want to make sure of. (Hinata said with an earnest tone unlike her usual playful tone) 

Yoshika: And that something has something to do with Suwa's local legends, myth, and folklore. 

Hinata: Yes. (Hinata said as she continued focusing on reading the book about local folklore from Suwa) 

Inner Hinata: There has to be something here. Something that will tell us about Shouichi-san's power. 

Aki: Say, is it just me or Uesato-chan is more focused than usual. 

Yoshika: I agree, there must be some connection to the person that the priest is calling the red-eyed devil. 

Aki: And why is that?

Yoshika: It's because I heard from my father that that person also came from the now destroyed Suwa. It's too much of a coincidence for Uesato-san to look into Suwa's folklore other than this reason. 

As both Yoshika and Aki continued their conversation, Hinata was so focused on the folklore in her book that she doesn't even hear Yoshika and Aki talking.

(Timeskip)

(2 Hours Later) 

After searching through the library for near two hours, the trio of them came up empty about folklore that is connected to Shouichi's power.