My Heart Aches When I Think of You

(3rd POV)

(Timeskip)

(A Few Weeks Later)

A few weeks had passed, after Togo's rescue and she is recovering quite fast and is already back to school despite having a life-threatening amount of her lifeforce being absorbed when she was cursed. 

(Inubouzaki Household)

Shouichi: *yawn* Alright time for breakfast. Breakfast~~ (Shouichi said as he exited his room and head to the kitchen to cook breakfast early in the morning)

While he was washing the rice and boiling the Miso soup, a blue crow landed on the window next to the kitchen. Knowing who that crow is, Shouichi opened the window and greeted the crow.

Shouichi: Good morning, Wakaba. (Shouichi said with a smile)

Wakaba: Yeah, good morning, Shouichi. (The crow then spoke with a voice that only Shouichi could hear)

After greeting each other Shouichi went back into making breakfast while making some small talks with Wakaba. 

Shouichi: Speaking about it, I never really thanked you for investigating Togo-chan's whereabouts right? Any request do you want for today's breakfast? I'll make it for you. Well, just keep it a secret from Fuu and Itsuki though. 

Wakaba then flew and landed on Shouichi's shoulder before speaking once again. 

Wakaba: There's no need for that. I'm just doing what I can. Like I said before, no matter what you choose, I'll always be there to watch over you. (Wakaba said in a soothing tone)

Shouichi: Thanks.

While they are having fun with their small talks, Fuu then woke up from hearing the noise of Shouichi talking. 

Fuu: Shouichi......? (Fuu said as she rubbed her eyes after waking up)

Shouichi: Ah! Am I being too loud? Sorry.

Fuu: *yawn* Who are you talking to?

Shouichi: Just an old friend. (Shouichi said as he showed the blue crow that perching on his shoulder)

Fuu: A crow? Now that you said it, what's with that crow? It's been visiting you for the last few months. 

Shouichi: Like I said, just an old friend. (Shouichi said as he continue to cook)

Still groggy from her sleep, Fuu then went to the washroom to wash her face and paid no heed to the crow that is perching on Shouichi's shoulder.

Fuu: *Yawn* Whatever....... Just be responsible if you're going to keep a pet.

Shouichi: Yes~~~~ 

(Timeskip)

(Noon)

(Sanshuu Hero Club Clubroom)

After school, just as usual Shouichi and the girls assembled for their club activities of completing requests from others. And just as usual, Shouichi was one that's always late to the club every day. But today is one of the rarer days. Shouichi was not the only one late for the club. When he arrived there, he was the one surprised to see that Yuuna was standing in front of the entrance with a very troubled look on her face.

Shouichi: Yuuna-chan? 

Yuuna: .......

With no response from Yuuna, Shouichi went on and tapped her shoulder which suddenly surprises her causing her to back off a few steps away from Shouichi.