The Choice For A Change

A/N (Author Notes)

Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Everyone. How are you spending your new year's eve? I hope it's enjoyable. 😁😁😁😁😁

Shouichi was walking down all depressed the run down path from the Seto Great Bridge.

Shouichi: It all began here...... Why did I even come here?

(Flashback)

(Minowa Household)

A brown-haired boy was approaching Tetsuya who was looking up in the sky. Tetsuya then looks down to realize the boy was already standing beside him.

Tetsuya: What's wrong, Tetsuo?

Tetsuo: Nii-chan,..... mom just asked you to buy some groceries.....

Tetsuya: Did she? I'm sorry..... I'll get to it right now.

Tetsuo: Nii-chan.....

Tetsuya: Hmmm?

Tetsuo: Are you sure, you're okay?

Tetsuya: Of course I am. Besides, there's no way that I would let my little brother to do all the work. Now off I go.

Tetsuya then exited the house and was running towards the shopping district, but he was subconsciously running towards the Seto Great Bridge.

Tetsuya: Why did I come here again.....

Tetsuya was doing the same thing that Shouichi was just doing, walking down the path of the Seto Great Bridge.

Tetsuya: Gin..... So he is where you were fighting...... This is where you were protecting us. I'm sorry...... I couldn't be a good brother. (Tetsuya then began to shed his tears) I'm sorry I couldn't protect you......

???: Oiiiii!!!!!!

Tetsuya turned around to see a blond man and woman running towards him.

Man: What are you doing here? Did you get lost? (The man calmly asked the question to Tetsuya)

Tetsuya: I.....um.....I

Woman: Dear, that's not how to do it!!!! Sorry, that's a little bit rowdy. Let's go and have a seat.

The man and woman-directed Tetsuya to a nearby seat and tried to settle him down. Tetsuya could finally calm down after he was given a drink

Tetsuya: Oji-san and Oba-san, do you work here?

Woman: Of course we work here, we're the ones who looked over this place.

Tetsuya: Then, Oba-san do you know what's going on behind that bridge?

Woman: Hmmm, I wonder..... It may not be too interesting though.

Tetsuya: My sister told me that, behind that bridge, there's a battle that took place for the fate of the world.

The man and woman seem shocked to listen to what that boy knew.

Man: Boy, why do you know that? What is your name?

Tetsuya: E-eh?! It's Tetsuya, Minowa Tetsuya......

Man: Minowa, huh? So that makes a lot of sense.

Tetsuya: Oji-san and Oba-san!!! You do know what's going on behind that bridge right?!

Woman: Y-yes, we do know it.

Tetsuya: Then please tell me, how can I fight too? If my sister can do it, why can't I do it too?!