Anticipation of Tomorrow

Hospital

3rd POV

Shouichi was lying down at his hospital bed with more bandages wrapped around him than anything he ever saw in his life. Shouichi then tried to get up and sit.

Shouichi: Ow....... Okay,...... I shouldn't have done that. (Shouichi said as he laid down again)

It's been a few days after the final battle against the seven Vertexes and the Hero club are recuperating from that battle.

After a while, a knock could be heard from the door of his hospital room.

Shouichi: Yes, you may come in........

Opening the door was a middle aged man wearing black shirt, black trousers, and a doctor's coat.

???: I knew you were reckless, but looks like I was wrong. You are crazy. (The man said before giving a big laugh)

Shouichi: Kaoru-san!!!!! Long time no see.

Kaoru: Long time no see too, Shouichi-kun. Are you doing well?

Shouichi: Well,....... as you can see.(Shouichi said as he looked at his body) Although I cannot say that this is doing well.

Kaoru: Well, at least you are still alive and we have Shinju-sama to thank for that. (Kaoru said as he pointed to Shinju-sama's altar)

Shouichi: How about you, Kaoru-san? What are doing these days?

Kaoru: As you can see, I'm still a doctor of this hospital these days. By the way, have you remembered anything yet?

Shouichi: No, nothing at all. But at this point I don't think I care anymore.

Kaoru: And Why is that?

Shouichi: Because....... the past is important but I think we should live for the future and besides, I something more important than my memories.

Kaoru: I see,...... Well that's really inconvenience(The man whispers)

Shouichi: Eh?! Did you said something, Kaoru-san?

Kaoru: No, just talking to myself.

A knock could be heard from the door and opening the door was Yuuna, Fuu, and Karin.

Yuuna: Shouichi-san!!!!

Shouichi: Everyone, What are you doing??

Fuu: Isn't it obvious, we're worried about you. You're the most injured from us.

They finally realized the existence of the doctor of the room.

Togo: Ummm...... Who are you?

Shouichi: This is Kino Kaoru-san, a doctor in charge of me when I was hospitalized here 2 years ago.