Records Of the Agito - Sisters

(2018)

(Morning)

(Marugame Castle) 

Tamako: Today is the day that I'm going to beat Wakaba in getting to school first! (Tamako said in an excited tone) 

Anzu: You're too excited for this early in the morning, Tamacchi-senpai. (Anzu said with a smile on her face) 

Both Tamako and Anzu were walking together towards the Marugame Castle with the hope that they will be the first one arrived at the Marugame castle, the place where they usually learn. 

Tamako: I'm the first!!!! (Wakaba said in an excited tone as she opens the door to the classroom) Huh?! 

When Tamako arrived in the classroom, she realized that she is not the first to ever arrive at school. 

Shouichi: *snore* *snore* 

Both Tamako and Anzu found that Shouichi is already 

Anzu: Shouichi-san?????!!!!!!  

Tamako: This early at school?????!!!!!! (Both Tamako and Anzu said with a shocked tone) 

Tamako & Anzu: I-it's the end of the world......... 

*flick* *flick*

Shouichi: Don't go on and ending the world on your own! (Shouichi said as he woke up, walked over them, and flick their heads) 

Tamako and Anzu: Ow!!! Ow!! Ow!! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! (Both Tamako and Anzu said as they bend down and rubbed the part of the forehead that Shouichi flicked at)

Anzu: Shouichi-san?! I thought you were asleep! 

Shouichi: Well, before both of you came in loudly, I was asleep. 

Tamako: Ow ow ow! What made you came in this early? You were the one who is usually late or close to being late. 

Shouichi: Well, let's just say that it's just my whim for once in a while. (Shouichi said as he walked slowly back to his seat as if he was holding back on something)  

Inner Shouichi: Thank goodness that I decided to go to school more early today. After that many weeks, my body is healing slower than I expected. Even more, I think it stopped healing itself because of how many self damages that I continue to receive. I hope the full-scale invasion that Hinata mention will come later than expected. 

Anzu: Uhmmm, Shouichi-san....... (Anzu than walked over to Shouichi's seat and spoke with a worried tone) 

Shouichi: What's wrong, Iyojima?

Anzu: Are you alright? You look really pale. 

Shouichi: Do I? Huh? Maybe it's because I haven't had enough breakfast. Let's have some breakfast again. Let's go. (Shouichi said as he  dragged both Anzu and Tamako to the cafeteria) 

(Cafeteria) 

(Timeskip) 

Shouichi: Thanks for the meal! (Shouichi said before taking the dishes to be cleaned) Why aren't you guys eating? Second breakfast of the day is really delicious you know. (Shouichi said with a nonchalant tone) 

 Anzu: Shouichi-san........... Are you hiding something from us? 

Shouichi: Hiding? What do you mean by hiding? 

Tamako: Well..... At first, you would come and learn properly but as time goes on you would skip more and more class and even more, you would skip school altogether. Is there something bothering you? If there's something, this big sis Tama will hear it out for you.