Precious Memories II

(3rd POV)

(Timeskip)

(A Few Days Later)

(Hero Club Clubroom)

The search for the girl named Togo Mimori takes priority now for the Hero club right now. So much of a priority that Fuu had canceled out all of the incoming requests to the Hero club and focused all of the members on the search. But despite every effort that they have put in the search, not a single strand of hair turns up or even the name "Togo Mimori" is uttered out by anybody other than the six of them. 

Fuu: Anything? 

Karin: Nothing....... (Karin said as she shook her head) My brother or rather Taisha even doesn't know where she is........

Sonoko: Yeah, I got the same answer from them........ 

Fuu: Then....... Does this mean that they are playing dumb again?! (Fuu said as her anger began to rise up again)

After a while of speculating what had happened to Togo, Shouichi came into the club room while carrying a briefcase. 

Fuu: Shouichi?! Where have you been all this time?! 

Shouichi: Investigating about Togo. Or rather what Taisha knew about her before her disappearance. 

Karin: So? What did you find? 

Shouichi: After questioning the top priests thoroughly and with the information from Aki-san, I can say that the Taisha didn't know a thing about this, or rather Togo-chan was not in any known records at all.  

Yuuna: Eh?! What do you mean, Shouichi-san?! 

Shouichi: This far, everyone must've realized that Togo is not on any pictures. It's like that she never had existed in the first place. And coincidentally, our memories about her are wiped clean. Do you think that this is a human feat? 

Itsuki: Then, the one responsible is......... Shinju-sama? (Itsuki said in a shocked tone)

Shouichi: That's about half right. Well, it will be easier for me to show it to you rather than talk about that. (Shouichi then placed the briefcase on the club room's table and opened it)

Inside of the briefcase was something that was something that they had long never seen and something that they never wanted to see again. It was 5 smartphones. The same smartphone that allowed them to access the Shinju and wield the power to become Heroes. 

Shouichi: Looks like there are no other ways than using this.......

Fuu: The Hero...... System....... (Fuu said as her eyes began to widen open)

Shouichi: We can use this to find her. 

Karin: But, are you sure that we can still transform? 

Shouichi: Yeah, you guys should still be able to do it. 

Sonoko: Then, do you know where Wasshi is, Shouichi-san? 

Shouichi: Yeah, I've got some time to think about that. From my reliable source, Togo-chan volunteered herself for the Fire offering ceremony.

Fuu: Your source?

Shouichi: Yeah. A reliable one at that. (Shouichi said as a blue crow landed on his shoulder) Do you think where she would be if she wouldn't be anywhere in this world? 

Karin: That means, in other words.......

Yuuna: Togo-san is........ outside of the wall???!!!!

Fuu: Hmm...... That sounds plausible, given that Togo is quite insane.