Sword Maiden

3rd POV

1 month passed with relatively nothing happening to members of the hero club, except for 1 week after the incident with Aya caused the girls to act kinda cold towards Shouichi. Their life are turning normal again but knowing their duty isn't done yet as there are 8 more Vertexes to be defeated.

Jukai

Fuu, Itsuki, Yuuna, and Shouichi stand at the frontline looking at the approaching Vertex with Togo standing at a more higher branch aiming at the Vertex using her sniper rifle.

Fuu: Stay calm everyone. We'll intercept it here.

Yuuna: It's been a whole month, I don't know if we can do this or not.

Shouichi: We'll be fine,........ I think.

Itsuki: That's not reassuring Onii-chan (Itsuki said with a sweatdrop)

Fuu: EIIIIII, You're likely to succeed if you try.  Don't complain too much, and let's do this.

Shouichi: I've said this before Fuu, but your command is too vague.

Fuu: Shut up! Just follow my command. LET'S GOOOO HERO CLUB

Just as Fuu finished shouting, Shouichi saw three blades dive into the head of the Vertex before exploding.

Yuuna: Togo-san, is that you?

Togo: It wasn't me.

Shouichi looked up, to his surprise he saw a girl dressed in red coming down at a high speed.

Red girl: Too Easy

The red girl threw three more blades towards the Vertex.

Red girl: Commence Sealing (The girl said as she threw another blade at the ground)

Fuu: She's planning to do it alone???!!!

Then head part then opened revealing the core, but as the core appeared a gust of purple smoke that obscured all of their vision.

Red girl: If you think that this is going to stop me, then think again. 

The girl dashed forward and slashing towards the core. By the time the smoke settled the core was already split in half.

Red girl: Annihilation

Fairy: All things must come to a pass.

The girl was now standing in front of them.

Yuuna: Ummm, Who are you?

Red girl: Are you really that clueless, Were you really chosen by Shinju-sama?

Shouichi: Ummm.....

Red girl: What is it, shrimp.

Shouichi: Oi, at least I'm taller than you.