Sword Maiden II

Shouichi's POV

After I hop on my motorcycle I immediately accelerated my way from that hospital. I unconsciously drove my way to a nearby beach.

Shouichi: *sigh*...... How should I face her from now on? (Shouichi while he rubbed his right cheek)

Shouichi (in mind): A first kiss from a girl I barely knew. Does this mean she-

When I was drowned in thinking an energetic voice called out to me.

Karin: Y-you,.......

I turned around to see a twin pigtails girl carrying to wooden swords on her bicycle.

Shouichi: Hm? Ahhh..... Kongouji-san

Karin: It's Miyoshi, HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU.

Shouichi: hahahahaha, I'm just messing with you.

Karin: It's not funny to joke like that.

Shouichi: It's kinda funny though,  watching how you keep the "Tsun Tsun" act to my teasing.

Karin: W-what was that? I'm NOT A TSUNDEREEEE 

Karin then drew both of her wooden sword attempting to hit Shouichi with it.

Shouichi: I-I'm against violence (Shouichi took a defending stance from Karin)

Karin: *sigh* as long as you get it. By the way, what were you doing here in the middle of nowhere?

Shouichi: Well, I've just got the feeling to go here. Because apparently this is the place they found me washed up.

Karin: Ah...... you're amnesia.

Shouichi: That's right. By the way, Miyoshi-san what were you doing here?

Karin: Can't you figure it out with one look, I'm training. A "PERFECT" hero has to keep training to be stronger.

Shouichi: I see.......

Karin: What's with that tone?

Shouichi: *sigh* Miyoshi-san, you're wasting your life.

Karin: HAAAA????!!!!! What are you saying? There's no greater honor than becoming a hero and saving the world.

Shouichi: You're missing out on life, life is not just about completing your duty. It's also living your life to the fullest. If you just focused on your duty, you'll miss out on the important thing in your life. Like making friends, doing club activities, eating delicious food with your family, and many more.

Karin: I-i don't want to hear that from an amnesiac who had forgotten about his past life.

Shouichi: That's why right now I'm living, making new memories, and protecting what I treasure the most right now.

Karin: Don't you care about what happens to the world, if the world ends what you care right now will be gone forever.

Shouichi: It's because I care, I fight to protect but at the same time I don't want them to experience something traumatic.

Karin: We are a hero, of course, that kind of thing will happen to us but we have no choice but to endure it.

Shouichi: Don't you get it, before you are a hero, you are a normal middle school girl. A normal middle school shouldn't be fighting for the world.

Karin could only keep her head down and clench her fist.

Karin: Guh........

I saw something pique my interest in the corner of my eye. I went to pick it up, it was a wooden stick with a similar length with the flame saber. I used the wooden stick and point it to Miyoshi.