The Choice For A Change II

Shouichi was stopping along the beach near the Seto Great Bridge.

Shouichi: *sigh* Easier said than done. I don't even know where Kaoru-san is...... Let's see, the place where Kaoru-san will be. (Shouichi said as he looked up his phone) It's not the best but it's a start. 

Shouichi then hopped on back his motorcycle and head to the hospital where he was hospitalized before. 

(At the Hospital)

Shouichi: Excuse me, is Kaoru-san around?

Shouichi called to a nurse. 

Nurse: By Kaoru-san, do you mean Kino Kaoru-san?

Shouichi: Yes......

Nurse: I'm sorry,..... Kaoru-san has not been to the hospital for the past few weeks.

Shouichi: Do you know where I can find him?

Nurse: I don't know...... Kino-san is quite preserved and doesn't talk much about himself.

Shouichi: I see,..... thanks for the help, Ma'am. Sorry if I bothered you. 

Nurse: No problem. 

Shouichi then exited the hospital and walked to the nearby park.

Shouichi: *sigh* Looks like I'm back to the drawing board......

Shouichi's stomach then began to growl.

Shouichi: Speaking about it, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday..... I should get something to eat first.

Shouichi went around the nearby area to find something to eat.

Shouichi: Why is there nothing but a Udon restaurant here? I'm not really in the mood for Udon you know and their prices are off the chart!!! 

At a somewhat of a secluded place, Shouichi saw a run down Udon restaurant. 

Shouichi: The prizes..... it's still standard but the place is kinda...... *sigh* at least I've gotta fill my stomach. 

Shouichi then enters the restaurant.

Shouichi: Excuse me,..... Niku Udon, please!!!!!!

Owner: Welcome!! You got, Nii-chan!!!!

(After a While)

Owner: Thanks for waiting!!!!

The bowl of Udon that came didn't look the best in Shouichi's view, but nonetheless Shouichi still gorges down that bowl because of hungry he his.

Shouichi: Thanks for the food!!!

Owner: How's the food, nii-chan.

Shouichi: Other than the appearance of the food, it tastes really delicious.

Owner: The appearance was unneeded!!! But glad you really enjoyed the food. 

Shouichi: Thanks, but really it was delicious.

Owner: Hehe, it's just too bad that people know a day is more form over function. 

Shouichi: Eh?

Owner: People often judged my restaurant based on just the appearance itself. Even though the Udon is really good though. 

Shouichi: I see........ Eh?! Wait a minute! Owner, can you repeat what you just said?!

Owner: Huh?! 

Shouichi: Can you repeat what you just said?! 

Owner: Even though the udon is really good though?