Final Duty

(3rd POV)

(Hero Club Clubroom)

With Yuuna revealing the truth about her condition, it is obvious that nobody is going to agree with her and thus, resulting in the whole group getting into a debate with her. In order to stop her from going through with the Shinkon Ceremony.

Yuuna: I've...... decided it......

Fuu: There's obviously something wrong!!! What were you thinking taking that on????!!! (Fuu said in an angry tone)

Sonoko: Yuu-Yuu...... I don't think that's right......

Yuuna: Everyone......

Yuuna could obviously feel that the whole club is against it. 

Mimori: You can tell by our directions right? Yuuna-chan's decision is wrong! I'm sure, Shouichi-san would say the same thing......

Yuuna: Togo-san.......

Fuu: Damn those people from Taisha!!! Yuuna! We'll go with you!!! Let's go turn it down together!!! 

Itsuki: There's no need for you to go through with Shinkon!! 

Karin: Sonoko, can you contact Taisha right now? 

Sonoko: Yes! 

Yuuna: W-wait-!! 

Mimori: I've already had enough....... I can't take it much longer.....

Fuu: Let's go! It may be better for mankind if we take them down for good! 

Yuuna: Stop it! Everyone! I've...... already decided to take on the Shinkon....... Shouichi-san too...... That's also what he would've wanted!!! 

Fuu: There's no need for that!!! Screw that idiot!!! 

Karin: If you'd take that on...... then you would die right? 

Fuu: That makes no sense!!! It makes no sense!!! It's the same thing as sacrificing another fellow human!! 

Sonoko: Also, living alongside Shinjuu-sama....... What does that mean? 

Itsuki: Just thinking about it brings a shiver down my spine.......

Mimori: Anything it is, it couldn't be something good. 

Yuuna: But, if I don't do it then Shinjuu-sama will wither away and the world will come to an end!!! 

Fuu: I understand that Shinjuu's sama doesn't have long! But that doesn't mean we have to resort to his way!!! 

Yuuna held the curse on her chest then tried to convince Fuu into letting her do this. 

Yuuna: Fuu-senpai...... The hero club is..... a club that exists to help other people right?

Fuu: This is not the same thing, Yuuna. 

Yuuna: But! I think this is also part of the hero club! No one is at fault. It's just there are just no other choices. There's nothing to help it. In order to save the world, If this is the only way...... as a hero I have to.....

Fuu: Yuuna!!! Calm yourself down first! 

Sonoko: Yuu-Yuu..... Let's not see that as the only way....... Before Shinjuu-sama withers away, let's try and come up with something better. 

Karin: T-That's right!!! 

Yuuna: Even if we think together, I....... no longer have much longer time left...... And....... I already did a very horrible thing to Shouichi-san....... I can no longer come back...... (Yuuna said in a very regretful tone) *gasp*