Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls

(Marugame Castle)

(2018)

Tamako: You gotta go for punk rock when it comes to music!!

Anzu: No, love songs and ballads are the best!!!

Shouichi: ....... (Shouichi was staring flatly) 

Tamako: Cries of youth and the culmination of passion! Punk Rock!! 

Anzu: A permeating melody! Heart Shaking romance! Love songs!! 

Hinata: Ara ara~~ Tamako-san and Anzu-san......

Wakaba: It's rare to see them disputing over something.

Shouichi: Say....... I know It's all good and well to see both of you getting along, but do both of you have to do it right at the sides of my desk?! It's really uncomfortable you know! (Shouichi said as he was getting more and more disturbed by the both of them)

Tamako: We're like sisters!!! Of course, we have to do it near you!!!! (Tamako said as she hugged Anzu) 

Shouichi: What does that have to do with me?! Of every reason, you have to say that, huh? (Shouichi said to retort Tamako) 

Hinata: How come you two got along so well? 

The two of them looked at each other first.

Anzu: Well...... I was prone to becoming ill since childhood and placed a noticeable distance between me and the others. I wasn't bullied and I wasn't treated like I was different from the others. But I still felt like I was alienated. And to escape that feeling I got absorbed into reading my favorite books. I was dreaming that someone will come and save me from that feeling, like a prince from a fairy tale. That's how I was. 

Tamako: Tama was strong-willed and tomboyish since childhood. "Ladylikeness" was the thing that Tama always lacked. 

Shouichi: You got that right. My first impression of you was just like that when I first met you. But rather than Tomboyish it was closer to a boy. And I'd almost mistaken you for it. 

Tamako: Shut up!!!! I'm telling my story here!!! Anyways, Tama was fighting with someone and playing dangerous outdoor games every day and that always made Tama's parents worry. Tama couldn't do anything about it. Tama really tried to change, but never could become lady-like. That's how Tama was....... 

Anzu: But everything changed on that fateful day. I have awakened to the strength that let me fight off those monsters. 

Tamako: Wait, You're going to tell them everything????!!!!! 

Wakaba and Yuuna immediately held Tamako's hand. 

Tamako: Ahh!!!! Let go off me!!!! 

Shouichi: Please continue, this is getting interesting. (Shouichi said with a smile) 

Anzu: When I was paralyzed by fear and wished someone to save me, Tamacchi-senpai suddenly appeared and saved me. I saw her as my prince and that's how we became friends. (Anzu said with a smile) 

Hinata: That's such a nice story, I need to publish it online as she could. (Hinata said as she was already moved to tears by their story) 

Shouichi: That's a great idea! We could make a quick buck if we publish that story! (And as always our Kamen Rider only cares about money) 

At this point, Tamako was already dying of embarrassment. 

Yuuna: You two should start living together. Our rooms are next to each other 

Tamako: Our rooms in the dorm are next to each other anyway, and we often visit each other. 

Anzu: So you can say we already do.