Records Of the Agito - Determination

(Real World)

After Shouichi dropped Wakaba at the hospital, he immediately went on his way leaving Wakaba to the doctors.

Shouichi: Alright, what should I do now? It's pretty boring with no farming activities.  (Shouichi said as he walked on the road)

Shouichi continued to walk on until he arrived at a park and took a seat there. As he took a seat there, he was enjoying the nice sunlight, the small winds breezing onto him, and the sound of children happily playing around the park. When some of the children were playing soccer they accidentally kicked it towards Shouichi's direction. Shouichi then walked and kicked the ball in the child's direction. 

Child 1: Thank you, Nii-chan!!! (The boy said energetically)

Shouichi: No problem!! Just be careful when you play! (Shouichi said with a smile)

Child 2: Nii-chan, do you want to play with us too? 

Shouichi: You sure about that? 

Child 2: Yeah!! Let's play together, Nii-chan!!! 

Shouichi: Alright, I'll take your words up. 

Shouichi then ran to that group of children and began to play with them. They played many games, starting from soccer to kicking cans. Before they even realize it, the sun was already setting and the children were already getting picked up by their own parents.

Child 1: Thank you, Nii-chan!!!! I'll be going home now!!!

Shouichi: Be careful on your way home!!!  

Child 2: Let's play again, Onii-chan!!!

Shouichi: Yeah!!! Let's play sometime again!!! (Shouichi said as he waved to both of the children)

Just as Shouichi looked at the smiling children went home happily, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked behind to see the man who claimed to be his interrogator. 

Shouichi: Ah! You're the self-proclaimed interrogator. Your name is....... uhm....... What was your name anyway? 

Hojo: It's HOJO!!!!! HOJO TOHRU!!!!! Remember someone's name properly!!!!!! And self-proclaimed is unneeded!!!

Shouichi: Yeah-yeah, what do you want anyway? 

Hojo: Ahem....... Well, technically the Taisha still treated you as a fugitive because of the unknown factors you may hold but thanks to my arguments and help as a witness from your friends-

Shouichi: Hold up, Friends?

Hojo: Yes, your friends. The heroes on Marugame castle. 

Shouichi: Stop, I don't remember to be a goodie two shoes with any of them. 

Hojo: Well, you're gonna like this. Cause thanks to them you are now officially a part of the Shikoku hero team. You'll now be stationed at the Marugame Castle along with the six of them. 

Shouichi: *sigh* What do you think that I would play along with that?

Hojo: I mean you certainly got no home here, right? 

Shouichi: I can always sleep at the park as a homeless.

Hojo: What about food and personal hygiene? 

Shouichi: Oh....... about that........ uhm....... 

Hojo: You didn't think anything about that right?

Shouichi: Uhmmm..... Yeah no...... But with guts, I should be able to do it!!!! 

Hojo: And...... about where you will live.....