Encounter

Shouichi POV (Unknown Location)

I found myself at an unknown location with a shrine, like the one on the school rooftop overlooking the now broken Seto Bridge.

Shouichi: Where am I?, where's everyone?

???: Finally I got the chance to meet you again, Shouichi-san.

I turned around to see the girl wearing the bandage and lying at a hospital bed.

Shouichi: You're the one at school.....

???: Hehehehe, did I surprise you? Coming to school with this appearance.

Shouichi: I'm really surprised, I thought I see a ghost.

???: Well the from tone of your voice, you doesn't sound too surprised. By the way, I haven't introduced myself my name is Nogi Sonoko.

Shouichi: Nice to meet you, Nogi-san

Sonoko: Don't be too formal, just call me Sonoko.

Shouichi: Then, Sonoko-chan

Sonoko: That's more like it.

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan, Why am I here?

 Sonoko: Well~~it's boring and I wanted someone to speak. 

Shouichi: *sigh*......

Sonoko: Don't just stand there come here and sit with me.....

Shouichi: O-okay......

I walked to the side of the bed and sat next to her.

Shouichi: .......

Sonoko: Shouichi-san don't just keep quiet, talk about something~~~

Shouichi: Al-alright. What do you know about my past?

Sonoko: I know everything about your past, but~~~ I'm not telling you

Shouichi: Why? I need to know. About my past and..... Who am I?

Sonoko: I cannot help you in that case. Who you really are, you must find it yourself.

???: Sonoko-sama......

I saw masked men and women wearing shrine uniforms surrounding us before bowing down.

???: We're sorry for interrupting, but Inubozaki Fuu has called us and demanded about Shouichi-sama's whereabouts

Shouichi: Ah....., I forgot about them

Sonoko: I see~~~, as much as I want to talk a lot more with you I cannot take you away from your family, you can take him home.

???: As you wish

Shouichi: Wait, we're still not done talking, I still have some question.

Sonoko: Well~~~ it can wait a little longer, Shouichi-san. For now, go home and rest.

I reluctantly follow the masked men where a car was waiting for me.

Shouichi: I'll see you some other day then, Sonoko-chan.

Sonoko: Yes, I look forward to it Shouichi-san. Hehehehe

Just as I was about to enter the car, one of the masked women pulled me over.

???: I request that you will never talk about what happened here. Nobody must know what, happened here.

Shouichi: I will.

I then proceeded to enter the car and went home. On the way home, my mind keeps flowing with more questions than answers. Just as I was drowned in thinking, a familiar jolt ran through my head again. I knew exactly what is it.