Idyllic Happiness III

(The Morning)

(Inubozaki Household)

Fuu: Itsuki!! Shouichi!! Are you guys finished preparing yourselves?

Itsuki on sketchbook: I'm ready Onee-chan.

Shouichi: I'm also done here. Itsuki and I also carried the luggage outside.

Fuu: Good, how about the rest of them?

Shouichi: I just texted them, Yuuna and Togo is all ready and waiting for us. While Karin is on her way to the school.

Fuu: Alright, we'll be late at this rate. Let's go!!!!! (Fuu said excitedly)

Shouichi: Well, it's more or less you're fault. You're the one who woke up late.

Fuu: Well, it cannot be helped. It's been a long time since I went to the beach. Of course, I'm excited that I cannot sleep.

Itsuki on sketchbook: Alright- alright, if both of you keep fighting we'll late for appointed time.

Shouichi and Fuu: Ah! That's right!

Fuu: By the way, is your foot already okay? It's been a few days since you used that crutch.

Shouichi: It still hurt, but not as bad as the weeks before and it's more bearable. Besides, it would ruin the vacation for them if I kept needing help to walk. The hands still hurt like hell though.

Fuu: If you say so.

The three Inubozaki siblings then make their way out of the apartment and head to the school.

(Sanshuu Middle School)

Yuuna: There they are! Shouichi-san!!!! Fuu-senpai!!!! Itsuki-chan!!!! (Yuuna waved at them)

The Inubozaki siblings responded by waving back.

Karin: Took you guys long enough.

Shouichi: Sorry- sorry, but we made it in time right?

Karin: Well, more or less.

Fuu: Now that everyone's here, it's full dash towards the Beach!!!!!

Everyone: OKAY!!!!!!

Karin: Wait! We're dashing?!

Fuu: Pfft... Of course, not look at our ride's here. (Fuu said as a black seven-seater van headed towards them)

Yuuna: I got the back seat!!!

Fuu: Then, I got the front seat! Since I'm the club president.

Itsuki on sketchbook: I and Karin-san will take the middle seat.

Togo: Then I and Shouichi-san will take the back seat too.

As soon as the seat has been decided, they immediately board the car and on their way to the beach.

(On the way to the beach)

The positioning for the seats in the car.

Front seat: Fuu

Middle seat: Itsuki and Karin.

Back seat: Togo, Shouichi, and Yuuna.

Yuuna: *yawn*........

Shouichi: Did you didn't get enough sleep last night, Yuuki-chan?

Yuuna: It's because I'm so excited about today.

Shouichi: Why don't You can take a nap, Yuuki-chan.It's going to take around two to three hours to reach the beach. I'll wake you up when we've arrived.