Joyous Youth

(3rd POV)

(Inubouzaki Household)

(The Evening)

Shouichi: I'm home........

After a hard day of work, Shouichi finally came home to the Inubouzaki household. 

Fuu: Ah! Welcome back. (Fuu greeted Shouichi with a smile) Dinner will be ready soon. 

Shouichi: Thanks. Speaking about it, how about camping? I bet Sonoko-chan is raging on for the whole night long(Shouichi said as he took a seat at the dinner table)

Fuu: You can say that again. We barely had any blink of sleep because. But as rowdy, as it is, Sonoko is really fun so, it was not really bad. But back to the topic. (Fuu's tone then suddenly turned into a little bit of serious) Soooo..... How was working with Taisha? 

Shouichi: *sigh* Don't let me even begin with it........ If I had to describe it in one word, "Uncomfortable". Seriously uncomfortable! I mean they always bow down to me and address me with "Sama"! It's really uncomfortable!!! I mean, when I agreed to form an agreement with them this kind of trouble was not even on my list of troubles!!! (Shouichi said in an angry tone)

That's right after Togo's incident and Shouichi practically saving the whole of mankind, the Taisha decided to form a contract with him. In exchange for Shouichi would protect mankind just in the case that the Vertex would attack again, the Taisha would never recruit those who have the potential to be a hero unless it is absolutely necessary and change the basic functions of the Hero system. In order to keep a close eye on the Taisha if they ever came up with any radical ideas, that's why Shouichi decided to receive join the Taisha and receive reports of every project that they will be conducting in the future.

Shouichi: Especially when they are wearing that kind of mask! It's creepy! 

Fuu: Ahahaha. Sounds tough. (Fuu said as she took a seat next to Shouichi while waiting for the Miso soup to boil) Hey...... You don't have to do this if you're not comfortable with this job....... Your happiness is what we want for you best

Shouichi: Yeah...... You may have a point but....... It's a husband's job to protect you guys, right? (Shouichi said with a smile as he gaze into Fuu's eyes. )  

Fuu: Husband, huh? Then to soothe the husband after a weary day is a wife's job right? 

Shouichi: Eh?! 

Following that kind of statement from Fuu, she stood up from her seat and took a seat on Shouichi's lap to get close and flirt with him. Even Shouichi who was just playing around just to tease Fuu was shocked by Fuu's aggressiveness to him. 

Shouichi: W-wait, Fuu! (Shouichi said as he began to feel more and more embarrassed by this kind situation that Fuu is making for him)

Fuu: Oh come on~ You're the one who made the husband and wife statement. 

Shouichi: Yeah, that was obvious just me playing around! (Shouichi said in a panicked tone)

Fuu: Said the person who is already enjoying it. (Fuu then looked at Shouichi's hand that is already wrapping around Fuu's hips)

Shouichi: Ahahahaha...... I didn't even realize it. (Shouichi then immediately pulled his hand away from Fuu's hips)

Before Shouichi's hands could get away, Fuu caught one of his hands and allowed it to wrap around her hips) 

Fuu: Not that I mind it though. After all, even though we're still fiancee on the papers, but we're already like a married couple, right? 

Shouichi: Now that you said it, you kinda have a point. (Shouichi said as he accepts Fuu's invitation to flirt around by wrapping his hands on her hips)