Shining Hearts II

(Itsuki's POV)

(Flashback)

We were a normal family of four with dad, mom, Onee-chan, and me. We lived through a pretty normal life until one day, a group of strange adults with faces hiding behind a mask came to our house. I couldn't do anything but hide in Onee-chan's back. Later on, Onee-chan told me that mom and dad had died.

Ever since that day, Onee-chan has been working hard doing the chores at home but she couldn't do it after all Onee-chan was still a child. Then, the strange adult with the mask came to our house again this time bringing an unknown child.

Masked adult: From today on, he'll be living with you. His name is Shouichi, please get along with him.

Shouichi: My name is Shouichi, nice to meet you.

At first, we stayed vigilant towards the boy but the way he acts towards us and the way he treated us was like a real family. He would always help with Onee-chan's and my homework and would cook most of our breakfast and dinner. When we asked how could he do all that, he could only answer......

Shouichi: I don't know..........

Fuu: What do you mean you don't know?

Shouichi: I just feel like I know it, but I don't know where I got it.

Itsuki: Eh?

Shouichi: After all, I suffered from amnesia (He answered a straight smiling face)

Onee-chan and I could only look down while he continued cooking our dinner.

Fuu: S-sorry.......

Shouichi: Don't worry about it. (He said while preparing the table for dinner) Memory is just that a memory, we are living in the present and for the future. Things like memory will just come back on their own. Now...... it's done, Let's eat dinner a cold food is not gonna sit well in the stomach!!!

We were in disbelief of what he just said but never the less we sat down at the table. While he chomps down on his food we couldn't even touch the chopstick. Then I felt a pat on my head, the boy was patting my head and Onee-chan's.

Shouichi: It's hard to get over a loss, but either way someday you gonna have to face them. That's why you guys must be happy to be able to meet today. I'm also happy to meet you guys. (Shouichi said with a smile) Now let's eat before it gets cold.

Ever since that day, the boy has become part of our family. To me, he is my father as well as my mother and he is the big brother who I love, Inubozaki Shouichi.

(Present time)

(Hero Club's room)

(3rd POV)

Karin was lining a number of supplements in the table.