Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi

Chikage: Sorry Nogi-san....... But..... I think I'm already at my limit.

Wakaba: Don't worry....... I'll take over from here........

Chikage: Yeah....... Thank you...... Nogi-san (Chikage said with a smile before passing out)

Wakaba: Let's finish this!!!!! (Wakaba said before flying towards the Capricorn and Aries Vertex)

Just then, the Aquarius Vertex trapped Wakaba in its ball of water in an attempt to choke her to death. 

Inner Wakaba: Crap!!!!! The current's too strong!!!! I can't move!!!!!

Once Wakaba was trapped by the Aquarius Vertex, another evolved Vertex appeared from behind the wall once again. It was the Sagittarius Vertex.

Inner Wakaba: This is bad!!!! It's the enemy's reinforcements!!!!! and

Inner Wakaba: This is bad!!!! It's the enemy's reinforcements!!!!! and...... I'm running out of breath!!!!!! (Wakaba was about to just give up and gave her life up to the Vertex and let it destroy the Shinju)

Just before Wakaba could give up, Shouichi jumped into the ball of water and canceled his transformation. 

Inner Wakaba: Shouichi?! No...... Don't come in! You'll die too!!!!!! (At this point, Wakaba was on the verge of passing out because of running out of breath)

Shouichi slowly leaned to Wakaba's mouth and kissed her. The kiss that Shouichi perform was an attempt to perform circular breathing. 

Inner Wakaba: Eh?! Shouichi?! 

As Wakaba was being kissed by Shouichi, she could felt oxygen feeling her mouth and into her lungs. The oxygen then slowly gave Wakaba her strength back and Wakaba gained back her consciousness. 

Shouichi then grabbed hold of Wakaba's hand that is wielding the Ikutachi before transforming back into Agito. The Ikutachi began to shine red and blazing up. 

Inner Wakaba: The Ikutachi....... is shining?

Shouichi then signals Wakaba by nodding at her.  The girl responded by nodding back at Shouichi. The Ikutachi then blaze up in crimson red flames as Shouichi and Wakaba tried to broke through the ball of water. The ball of water instantly evaporated by the flames. 

Shouichi and Wakaba: HUMANS WILL NOT LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU!!!!!!!! HUMANS ARE STRONG!!!!!! THEY WILL RISE UP!!!!!! AND FIGHT AGAINST YOU AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY!!!!!! 

Shouichi and Wakaba pierced through all the remaining Vertex and instantly defeated them all using everything they got. After all that has happened, the only thing that is remaining on the Jukai is nothing but a pile of ashes and two humans who passed out while holding hands.

(Timeskip)

(Unknown Time)

(Real World)

(Hospital)

Shouichi: U-ugh....... (Shouichi slowly regained his consciousness thanks to the piercing light from the windows)