Records Of the Agito - The Lost World

(August 2018)

(Suwa, Nagano)

(Night Time)

(Utano's Home)

Shouichi was still sitting in the backyard of Utano's home wondering what had happened during the day where he met the white-clothed man when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see the short-haired with chocolate color tapping his shoulder.

Mito: What's wrong, Shou-kun?

Shouichi: No, I just had something in my mind......

Mito: Is it about the white-clothed man again?

Shouichi: Yes....... I just can't get it out of my chest...... it's really bothering me. I hope it's nothing but-

Before Shouichi could finish his words, Mito immediately cuts her off.

Mito: Utanon is really strong!!!! She'll never lose to those monsters!!!!

Shouichi: Mito...... You're right...... She'll never lose!!

Utano: Who'll never lose you guys said?

Shouichi and Mito looked back to see Utano who was just out of the bathroom come out half-naked with only the towel covering the upper portion of her body.

Shouichi: WAA!!! (Mito immediately covers Shouichi's eyes)

Mito: UTANON!!!!!! There's a boy right here!!!!

Utano: What are you talking- (Utano immediately realizes in what appearance she is in) Oh!......... /Sorry/ I'll get change right away! (Utano immediately ran inside the house)

Shouichi: Damn, that Utano.........

(A few minutes later)

Utano finally came out dressed properly with green pants and a white T-shirt which wrote "FARMING KING" in large Kanji and covers most of the front-side of her clothes.

Utano: Sorry for the long wait. W-well,...... sorry again for that view..... I gave you..... (Utano said a little embarrassed)

Shouichi: *sigh* I know we're close....... but not close enough to see each other with minimal clothing!!!!

Utano: I'm sorry, alright!!! We've been living together for the last three years, I mean...... I usually see you went into the toilet without even closing the door!!!

Shouichi: That's different!!!! I don't go around showing it!!!!

Mito: U-utanon didn't mean anything bad by it too, Shou-kun...... Let's leave it at that.......

Utano: Now we got that settled, can we have dinner now?

Shouichi: We're having to have this talk later...... So what's for dinner?

Utano: Hehehehehe, I'm glad you asked.......

Utano then went to the kitchen and took out three bowls of Soba.

Utano: Let me introduce you to Utano Special Soba!!!!

Shouichi: Soba again?!

Utano: Of course Soba!!! Until I've got you to join the Soba side!!!!

Shouichi: Ugh...... No matter what happens, I'll be always a ramen man!!!

Utano: Not until you've tried my Soba you don't!!

Shouichi: Alright, I love a challenge. (Shouichi said as he took a seat in front of Utano and Mito)

Shouichi then grabbed the chopsticks and grabbed the first bite.