The Entrusted Future II

Shouichi in the burning form then began to battle the el of the water, but there's something wrong he wasn't like himself. He was driven by rage because of what the el had done to Togo. While Shouichi was fighting the Lord Fuu and Karin then hurriedly rescued Togo.

Fuu: Togo!!!!! Are you okay???!!!! Togo!!!!!! (Fuu said ash tried to shook Togo awake in her arm)

Togo: *cough* *cough* *cough*

Togo then slowly opened her eyes.

Yuuna: Togo-san, Are you okay???!!!

Togo: Fuu-senpai...... Yuuna-chan......?

Karin: Togo!!!! Are you okay???!!! 

Yuuna: Karin-chan....... What about Shouichi-senpai???!!!! (Togo immediately shoots up)

She looked ahead to see the feral state of Shouichi still fighting the El-Lord.

Togo: Is that?

Fuu: Yes, it's Shouichi.........

Togo: Shouichi-san....... 

As the lord and Shouichi battled on, Shouichi was gaining his advantage at a very fast rate against the El-Lord. While the El-Lord kept on getting pushed back. When Shouichi saw a chance, Shouichi launched the burning punch towards the El-Lord which was easily blocked by the El-Lord using its Bardiche. The surprised Lord immediately falls back to the darkness where it came from followed by Shouichi who was enraged because he had lost him.

Fuu: S-Shouichi....... Are you okay? (Fuu said as she slowly approached Shouichi)

Shouichi then turned its sight onto Fuu and tried to attack him again.

Fuu: W-WHOA!!!!!!!!! (Fuu said as she evaded Shouichi's attack by a hair)

Itsuki: O...ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!! 

Sonoko: Shouichi-san!!!!

Karin: Shouichi!!!! What's wrong with you????!!!!!! 

Fuu: D-don't tell me?!.......... (Fuu said as she stood up again)

Togo: ........He's lost control again!!!!!! 

Fuu: SHOUICHI!!!!!! IT'S MEEEEE!!!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW ME!!!!!! (Shouichi then used his flames to strike Fuu which almost hit her)

Meanwhile, Yuuna was crawling to Shouichi.

Karin: W-Wait!!! Yuuna, what are you thinking???!!!! 

Yuuna: I have to help him....... He has protected us so many times......... That's why we have to make him snap out of it!!!! (Yuuna said as she continued to crawl)

When Yuuna has reached him, she grabbed onto his leg as strong as possible before pulling herself up towards his height. 

Yuuna: SHOUICHI-SAN!!!!!!! IT'S ME!!!!! IT'S YUUNA!!!!! I'M ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Fuu who saw her chance immediately pulled Shouichi's arm as he was about to hit Yuuna away.

Fuu: SHOUICHI!!!!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Fuu was holding his arm with every ounce of strength she had.)

Karin, Itsuki, Sonoko, and Togo who saw the chance joined in the fray too as they held Shouichi down with everything they had.

Karin: SHOUICHIIIIIIII!!!!! YOU'RE NOT SOMEONE THIS WEAK!! DON'T LOSE TO IT!!!!!

Sonoko: SHOUICHI-SAN!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN AT MY SIDE ALL THIS TIME!!!!!! PLEASE RETURN TO US!!!!!! YOUR PLACE TO BE IS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!

Togo: SENPAI!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU HURT ANYONE!!!!!!!!