Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings

(Back to Shouichi's Dream)

After Wakaba told him what is the origin of Agito and its purpose, that very fact revived the ancient memory within Shouichi and he knew that it was the truth.

Shouichi: To think that was the origin of my power........ The origin of Agito. (Shouichi said as he clenched his fist)

Wakaba: That's right......... The gods of heaven send the Vertexex to attacked us because they are afraid of us. We once laid our hands on the forbidden power of gods and expanded our possibilities. Agito is the very proof of that. The power to evolve indefinitely. The hope that has been passed on throughout mankind. The inner god within us that is called "Infinite possibilities". 

Shouichi: Infinite........ possibilities........ I see..... It all makes sense now. That's why I was born into this world with this power. This is my purpose. To protect mankind. 

Wakaba: ......

Shouichi: Wakaba? 

Wakaba: To be honest, I don't want you to suffer this endless suffering of fighting for mankind. That's why in the next life after your life as Ashikawa Shouichi I tried my best to prevent you from fighting anymore. But it was to no avail, your will to protect was far stronger than anyone else. The kindness in your heart has moved the heart of the very person that has prevented you from fighting. That's why in this life, I wanted to make a difference. I want to see what are you going to choose if I helped you awakened your power, but that didn't change anything. I only caused more suffering for you. (Wakaba said as she pressed her face at Shouichi's chest and began to sob.) I'm sorry....... I'm very sorry to make you go through suffering each of your lifetimes....... 

Shouichi: Wakaba........ It's alright...... It was not your fault....... It's not anybody's fault....... (Shouichi said as gently he patted Wakaba's back to calm her down) 

Wakaba: Eh?! 

Shouichi: Humans are meant to be suffering. We suffer, cry, and broke our hearts every day. But, that's why there is a meaning behind all of those suffering. It's because we felt sadness every day we knew the feeling of happiness. It's because we broke out our hearts that we humans are strong enough to rise up each time. It's because we know the feeling of losing someone that is important to us, we found the strength to protect the person that we love. Humans that are repeating this process and growing each time, don't you think it's wonderful? Humans are a wonderful species. That's why there are gods siding with us. From each of my lifetime, I've never felt this wonderful before. That's why........ Thank you...... Wakaba (Shouichi said with a huge smile on his face) For giving me this wonderful life. 

Shouichi's words shone a light at Wakaba's guilt heart and freed her heart of all the guilt that has been torturing her. Wakaba then gave out a small relieved smile before kissing Shouichi right in the lips. After a long deep french kiss, Wakaba then looked at Shouichi directly in his eyes.

Wakaba: That's a thank you....... For the kiss to save me 300 years ago. (Wakaba said with a blushed face)

Shouichi: Y-yeah...... You're welcome.......

Wakaba: Now then, you've known the origin of that power and its purpose, what would you do from now on? 

Shouichi: Hmmm....... Now that's a hard question and I'm not the type of person to get serious about "what would you do" type of stuff then I guess......... I won't know what would I do after I did it right? 

Wakaba: That is an answer befitting yourself. (Wakaba said with a smile as her body began to dissipate into particles of light) 

Shouichi: Wakaba?! 

Wakaba: I've told you everything I knew........ Every mistake we make and every sacrifice we've paid. Make decisions so that you would not regret yourself. That's my message for you. The future from now on is created by your hand. Just never forget, no matter what you choose, I will be always watching and guiding you. 

Shouichi: Yeah....... Thank you....... Wakaba....... 

Wakaba's body then transformed into a blue crow and began to fly away from Shouichi. 

Shouichi: Come over to my place if you got the chance! I'll prepare something good for you! 

Wakaba in crow form: Yes, I'll do just that. 

(Reality)

(Inubozaki Household)

(Shouichi's Room)

After that long dream that Shouichi finally woke up from, the first time that he did is he began to shed some tears. But those tears were not tears of sadness or despair. Those tears were tears of joy. For the first time in his life, he knew who he really his. Not Agito, not Minowa Tetsuya, but Inubozaki Shouichi. 

Fuu: Shouichi!!!! Breakfast is ready!!!

Shouichi then walked outside from his room to find that Yuuna, Tougou, and Karin were having breakfast alongside Fuu and Itsuki. 

Itsuki: Good morning, Onii-chan.

Tougou: Good morning, senpai. (Tougou said with her usual smile on her face) 

Karin: Took you long enough to wake up. 

Shouichi: Huh? Why is everyone here?

Fuu: Are you still half-asleep? Everyone stayed here for the night to celebrate the after-party of our successful drama at the school festival. 

Even though for the rest of them it was really not too long ago, for Shouichi it was a really long dream that he forgot that it was just one night. But that one night has taught Shouichi some important life lessons. 

Karin: Do you really have to add "successful"? 

Yuuna: But it was really amazing! The way Shouichi-san improvises himself to recover from the blunder that we made. 

Karin: Well, at least it was not bad for a middle schooler's performance. 

Shouichi:.....

Yuuna: What's wrong, Shouichi-san? Are you feeling unwell? (Yuuna said with a worried tone) 

Fuu: Did you broke your stomach after eating too much last night? You gluttonous mass. (Fuu said with a mocking tone) 

Shouichi: Fuu..... Yuuna.......... (Shouichi then went on and hugged both of them as hard as he could) 

Yuuna: Sh-Shouichi?

Fuu: W-what are you doing? It's not like you at all. 

Shouichi then dragged them on and continued to hug Tougou, Karin, and Itsuki.

Karin: Wha?! 

Tougou: Senpai?! 

Itsuki: Wait, Onii-chan! 

Shouichi: Sorry....... Let me stay like this for a while........ I like this warmth within the Hero club. (Shouichi said as he began to shed some tears) 

Fuu: Geez....... When you put it like that...... It's not like we can do anything about it right? 

Yuuna: We'll share this warmth with you as long as you want.

Karin: You really are troublesome. (Karin said with a red face) 

Tougou: Senpai....... If you're ever in trouble, I'll always be your strength.

Itsuki: What Onii-chan wants to do is what I want to do! 

Shouichi: Thank you...... Fuu..... Yuuna....... Karin..... Tougou-chan....... Itsuki....... 

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.