Inubozaki Shouichi

(Timeskip)

(Real World)

Togo woke up at the hospital where she and the others were treated before. 

Togo: Where am I......?

Yuuna: Togo-san!!! (Yuuna immediately hugged Togo who just woke up)

Togo: Yuuna-chan?...... Where are we?

Yuuna: We're at the hospital, right now.......

Togo then looked around the room when she saw the television.

News Reporter: The large scale mountain fire was now able to be controlled. 

Togo: I see...... It wasn't a dream........ That means....... Shouichi-senpai.......

Yuuna: ......

Togo: It's my fault...... I shouldn't have done that..... (Togo then began to cry)

Yuuna: Togo-san....... (Yuuna then hugged Togo again) Don't worry...... no matter how hard it is...... I'll be with you..... facing it......

Togo: Yuuna-chan...... thank you........

Not long after Fuu entered the room.

Togo: Fuu-senpai....... I...... I'm sorry........

Fuu: Don't be....... This is what he'd wanted. (Fuu said as she clenched her fist and held back from getting angry at Togo with everything she had) 

Togo: .....

Fuu: By the way Togo, how is your body feeling?

Togo: My body...... Huh?! (Togo then realizes that there's something with her) My legs....... I can feel it!!!!! I can move it!!!!! (Togo said as she tried to get off the bed and walk around, but falls not long after) OW!!!! 

Yuuna: Togo-san!!!! Are you okay???!!! (Yuuna in her wheelchair tried to help her up)

Togo: It's..... getting better?! It's really getting better!!!!!! (She said excitedly)

Fuu: Thank goodness...... but don't get off your horses. The doctor said that we will still need some rehabilitation. 

Fuu then exited Togo's room, to return to her room. On her way there,..... she met Itsuki who was searching for her sister.

Fuu: What's wrong, Itsuki?

Itsuki: O....... 

Fuu looked at her sister with shock.

Itsuki: O....... Onee........ Onee-chan...... 

Fuu then began to cry.

Fuu: You...... You really....... You really got your voice back........ (Fuu ran to Itsuki and hugged her) We're going to get better...... We're going to get better!!!!!!

Itsuki: Yeah........

Fuu continued to cry as they hugged each other.

Karin: Looks like....... everything's going to work out just fine........ Thank you Shouichi...... (Karin said as she walked to Fuu and Itsuki using a crutch to support her leg, an eyepatch to cover her left eye that was still not able to see)

(A few days later)

(Shouichi's funeral)

Not long after, as soon as the girls have recovered enough, the Taisha decided to hold a funeral ceremony for Shouichi.

Priest: Today,....... we came to express our condolences. At this moment....... we bid farewell to our hero with the deepest regrets. Minowa Tetsuya-sama or Inubozaki Shouichi-sama was someone who was born with a great gift. With these gifts, he carried out the duties to protect the world despite not having the responsibility to do so. The brilliance of his service will remain with us forever. May he find peace in the Shinju-sama and continue to guide and protect us.