Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil

(Shikoku)

(Jukai) 

(2018)

Wakaba was looking at the approaching Vertex as she realized that four more people were approaching from behind while each of them carrying a weapon.

???: Wakaba-chan. 

The red-haired girl spoke to Wakaba. 

Wakaba: Yuuna? Where are the others? 

Yuuna: Hey, You've already transformed?! 

Wakaba: I'm always ready for the battlefield. (Wakaba said with a smug face)

Yuuna: As expected by our leader!! 

As Yuuna and Wakaba talk to each other, Tamako and the others are observing the Jukai as this is the first time they had entered the Jukai and, frankly the first time they will be experiencing a real battle after three years since the last Vertex attack. 

Tamako: So this is Jukai, the barrier that protects Shikoku.......

Wakaba: It's a double edge sword. Its defense isn't perfect, never forget that....... If the Jukai is damaged by an attack, that damage will be fed back into the real world in the form of an accident or natural disaster. Also the longer the forestization goes on, the more it consumes Shinju-sama's power and if that happens, the people in Shikoku will not be able to survive. Therefore we have to cooperate and eliminate the enemies as fast as possible. (Wakaba explained in a serious tone)

Black-haired girl: Cooperate....... But we have someone who can't fight....... How can we even fight in this state?

Wakaba: Koori-san!!!! You've said too much!!! (Wakaba then walked over to the blonde-haired girl) Iyojima...... I understand that you're afraid....... but you have to fight....... 

Tamako: That's enough!!!! Don't put pressure on her!!!! 

Wakaba: S-sorry......

Chikage: It's the duty of the commander to raise their troop's morale. Could it be that you lack leadership qualities?

Yuuna: Guys...... I know we're all getting along, but let's save the talking for later. (Yuuna said energetically)

Everyone: Getting along????!!!!!

Yuuna: They say it takes good friends to argue with each mother. 

Everyone: That's hogwash!!!!!!

Yuuna: Wha-...... But anyway, the Vertexes are coming here....... If you want to argue, you should do it with them......

Tamako: That's right......

Chikage: Everything's as you say.......

Anzu: Yeah.......

Yuuna: Well then, are you all ready? We'll be heroes who get along!!!! 

All of them then pressed the transformation button and each transform into their respective Hero form.