Idyllic Happiness IV

(At the Inn)

When they return to the inn what waited for them a feast.

Shouichi: FOR REALLLLLL???!!!!!

Yuuna: What a meal!!!!!

Itsuki on sketchbook: Crabs!!! A lot of crabs!!!!!

Yuuna: It's not even an imitation crab. It's a real crab!!!! Long time no see, Yuuki Yuuna here (Yuuna said as she shook the crab's claw)

Shouichi: Fuu are you sure we're in the right room? (Shouichi whispers to Fuu)

Fuu: I thought about that and went to talk with the caretaker but she said there's nothing wrong. (Fuu whispers back)

Shouichi: If they say so......

Togo: We're really being pampered.

Karin: Well, this place is affiliated with the Taisha, I suppose they're just rewarding us for completing our duty.

Fuu: D-does that mean we can really eat all of this? 

Itsuki on sketchbook: But Yuuna-san......

Yuuna: *Hamp* (Yuuna ate one of the sashimi) The texture of this sashimi. It's irresistible.

Shouichi: You sure you're okay? 

Yuuna: What are you talking about. It's delicious!!!!

Shouichi: All right, but don't forget "thanks for the food"

Yuuna: AH! Sorry, I forgot!

Karin: She had to get a taste, no matter what it took.

Fuu: We're just no match for her.

Itsuki on sketchbook: I admire her! 

Togo: Okay, then

Everyone: Thanks for the meal!!!! 

Fuu then gorges down on as many Sashimi she could.

Shouichi: Eat slowly or you'll choke yourself.

Fuu: Don't worry(Fuu said with her mouth full) I'm overflowing with girl power, there's no way- (Fuu then chokes on the sashimi)

Shouichi: I told you so. Here, have some water. (Shouichi said as pass on Fuu some water) 

Fuu then immediately drank it all down.

Fuu: *pant* *pant* *pant* Thanks. (Fuu then gorges down on food again)

Shouichi: You never learn the lesson, do you?

Yuuna: Oh, right! We've gotta take some pictures. So we got something to brag about when we got home.

Each of the members then took pictures of their own. 

Shouichi: I'll take the picture now. (Shouichi said as he took a selfie using his phone) *snap* Now back to eating!!!

Shouichi then returned to his seat and took a piece of sashimi. But as Shouichi was using his left hand to use the chopstick it was hard he dropped the piece of sashimi to the floor. 

Fuu: Ah..... What a waste. This is the third time.

Shouichi: Well, it's hard to use a chopstick in your left hand you know. 

Karin then puts a piece of sashimi in front of Shouichi.

Karin: Here,....... (Karin said shyly)

Shouichi: What?!

Karin: Here! D-don't get the wrong idea I'm feeding it to you so you don't have to waste such good food too much.

Shouichi: Alright Alright. (Shouichi then ate the sashimi that Karin fed him) Thanks, it's delicious.