Anticipation of Tomorrow II

Hospital

3rd POV

(A few days later)

Shouichi was knocking at the room of a hospital door.

Togo: Come in,.......

Shouichi then opened the door to Togo's hospital room.

Togo: Shouichi-senpai,...... did you come to play again today? (Togo immediately closes her laptop)

Shouichi then slowly walked using his crutches to help walked with his left broken leg with an arm cast on his right arm to the next of Togo's bed.

Shouichi: Well, something like that.....

Togo: Hm, What do you mean?

Shouichi: Well,...... this happen on the day after we were admitted to the hospital, Andddddd........ I've been wanting to talk to you about this.

Togo: talk?

Shouichi: Yes. but before that, I wanted to ask you something?

Togo: Yes, what is it senpai?

Shouichi: Togo-chan, what do you think of Yuuki-chan.

Togo: Does this has something to do with Yuuna-chan?

Shouichi: Well, she is involved......

Togo: *sigh* what did you do now, senpai?

Shouichi: I........I'll tell it later, but can you answer my question first?

Togo: *sigh* I understand.To me Yuuna-chan is one of two my saviours. 

Shouichi: Saviours?

Togo: Yes,...... When I moved here and the time I lost my memories, it was really hard to me. Of course senpai understood it right?

Shouichi: Of course, when I woke up and don't remember anything I was pretty shook up.

Togo: When Yuuna-chan spoke to me, I felt a sense of calm swept my heart. It's like a sense of calm wash over my heart. It's because there's Yuuna-chan I could be what I am now.  

Shouichi: I see.......

Togo(in mind while looking at Shouichi): Yuuna-chan is one of my important people to me, but the most important to me is you, senpai.

Shouichi: Hm? What's wrong Togo-chan? Looking at me like that.

Togo: *chuckle* It's nothing senpai. 

Shouichi: ????

Togo: Now, senpai I've answered my question, now is your turn.

Shouichi: Um...... 

Togo: Senpai?

Shouichi: Where should I start?......... Well it began after our celebrations..... when Yuuki-chan suddenly apologized to me out of-

Togo: I see.

Shouichi: Eh?!

Togo: That's very Yuuna-chan like because-

Shouichi: Wait wait wait! You understood from that?! I'm not even half of my story!!!

Togo: Well, what Shouichi-senpai and Yuuna-chan was thinking is pretty predictable for me. So basically you are wondering what Yuuna-chan was trying to do right?

Shouichi: Well...... that is kinda the gist of it.

Togo: *chuckle* it's so senpai like. 

Shouichi: Hehehehehe (Shouichi laughs nervously)