Records Of the Agito - Determination II

Just as Shouichi was enjoying his meal and looked at Hinata who is still teasing Wakaba, he felt the same tingling in his head when the snake lord was about to attack Wakaba.

Shouichi: Both of you get down!!!! 

Wakaba and Hinata: Eh?!

Shouichi immediately dives down to protect Wakaba and Hinata. Just after Shouichi dived down, an explosion wreck the Shouichi's dorm causing widespread destruction not only to his dorm but to the surroundings as well. 

Shouichi: Both of you! Are you okay?! (Shouichi said as he looked at both Wakaba and Hinata who were laying down under him) Ah?! (Shouichi said as he came into a realization) 

Hinata: Y-yes...... I think I'm alright. Ah?! (Hinata also realized something happened to her)

Wakaba: M-me too. (Wakaba then looked down to see that there's something squishing her chest.)

*squish* *squish* 

Shouichi was squishing both Hinata and Wakaba's at the same time. 

Shouichi: So, Uhm.......

Wakaba and Hinata: PERVERT!!!!!! (Both of them immediately uppercut Shouichi away)

Shouichi: OW!!! 

Wakaba: W-what are you thinking???!!!!! (Wakaba said while covering her chest in a red face)

Shouichi: In my defense, it was an accident! I had no choice to protect both of you. 

Inner Shouichi: Lucky accident for me though. (Shouichi was yelling as loud as possible from his heart)

Hinata: Hmmm...... You dare to lay a hand on my Wakaba-chan...... (Hinata said while picking a knife that's lying around and looking at Shouichi with the face of an Oni)

Shouichi: Wait, wait, wait!!!!!!!! There's an enemy that just attacked us!!!! We can deal with this later!!!!!

Hinata: Mou...... Looks like we're going to save your execution for later on. (Hinata said with a sweet but dangerous smile)

Shouichi: Don't say such dangerous things with a sweet face!!! 

The three of them then took a peek through the still-standing wall and saw a figure with horns while carrying a forked spear approaching them. 

Shouichi: It's one of them again, huh?

Wakaba: Who are they? Is it the same one as the one that attacked me? 

Shouichi: Yes...... but....... this one is different from the ones before. 

Hinata: What do you mean? 

Shouichi: I don't even know myself, but...... Just from over here, I can already feel it, this one is on another level from the ones before. To be honest, I don't think I can even defeat it myself.