Blessing of the Gods III

(Hero Club Room)

Shouichi having learned the real reason behind the Mankai, the truth about the world, and the reality that they've been destined to be a sacrifice for the sake of the selfish adults.

Shouichi: This is......This is the reality...... This is...... our destiny...... Don't mess with me!!!! There's no way this is true! This is too cruel...... and too unfair. (Shouichi said as he breaks down in tears) 

Sonoko could just watch as the man she loved crumbling down in the face of reality.

Sonoko: Shouichi-san....... but this is the truth, the truth that you've been looking for..... The truth is not always looking for......

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan....... Are you going to just accept it?! 

Sonoko: It can't be helped, Shouichi-san. This is my destiny....... 

Shouichi: This..... This CRUEL FATE!!!!! Are you going to just say "It cannot be helped" and just sit still until your whole body breaks down on you?! 

Sonoko: ......

Shouichi: I won't accept it and I'll never accept it!!! (Shouichi said as exited the room)

Just as Shouichi was about to exit the club room, a long spear extended from his left side. 

Shouichi: What the?! (The spear then knocked Shouichi pinning him down to the wall) S-sonoko-chan?! What's this all about?! (Shouichi said as he tried to get loose from the spear)

Sonoko: I told you to not do anything rash..... I'll have you to fulfill your side of the promise.

Shouichi: But-!

Sonoko: Please!!! (Sonoko cuts in before Shouichi could say anything) Shouichi-san....... I'll be the one to tell this to them, and they'll decide what to do with this.......

Shouichi: .......

Sonoko then disappeared as fast as she appeared. The world then returns to the world that was and began to move again. Shouichi then entered back to the classroom again drained of all happiness that once filled him. Not long after that Fuu, Itsuki, and Karin return back to the club room.

Fuu: We're back......

Shouichi:......

Fuu: We're back, Shouichi!

Shouichi: .......

Fuu: Hello!!!! Earth to Shouichi!!!! Are you listening?!

Shouichi: Ah!..... W-welcome back, how'd it go?

Karin: It went...... pretty well.....

Shouichi: What's wrong with you guys? (Shouichi realized that Yuuna and Togo isn't at that group) By the way, where's Yuuki-chan and Togo-chan?

Fuu: What happened to them happened to just like you before. They were at the location you told us before.

Shouichi: Seto...... great bridge....... Sonoko-chan.....(He whispered under his breath)

Fuu: What's wrong? You looked depressed......

Shouichi: It's the reason you know the best(Shouichi whispered under his breath before gritting his teeth.) 

Fuu: Did you said something.

Shouichi: It's nothing. Can I go home first? I'm feeling a little bit unwell........

Fuu: Are you sick?

Shouichi: No, I'm just feeling a little bit unwell...... 

Fuu: O-okay...... get well soon.