The Light Of Hope

(Jukai) 

(Shouichi's Location)

When Shouichi finally climbed out of the hole he saw Karin was fighting using the Mankai before she fell down and landed at the location near Shouichi. Shouichi then ran to the place where Karin fell down. 

Shouichi arrived there to see Karin layin down unconscious.....

Shouichi: Karin!!!! OI!!!! Get yourself together!!!! (Shouichi said as rushed to her aid and shook her to woke her up.

Karin: Who....... is it.....? (Karin slowly wakes up and slowly extends her hand to Shouichi's cheek) Is it you, Yuuna? No...... It's Shouichi, right? If it's you Shouichi then can you take my hand?

Shouichi then held on to Karin's hand which was still on his cheek.

Karin: It's you...... Shouichi...... Thank goodness, you're still alive......... 

Shouichi: Karin!!! It's Shouichi!!!!  Can you hear me???!!!!

Karin: Sorry....... I think I just lost my vision and my hearing....... Right now I can't see or hear a thing. 

Shouichi looked in shock at what just happened again to his friend.

Shouichi: DAMN IT!!!!!!....... I'm sorry...... (Shouichi pulled and hugged her) I'm sorry that this has to happen to you.........

Karin: Did you see...... my awesome, fight?

Shouichi: I saw it!! Even for just a moment, you were awesome!!!!

Karin: Shouichi........ I was thinking to say this to you for a long time....... Before I came to the Hero Club I was just a cheeky girl with stubborn, obstinate, single-minded, abrasive, and a difficult girl to express my feelings towards others. Until I met you, Yuuna, and everyone in the Hero Club. You have changed me...... At least I think I've changed....... Thanks to your forward-looking attitude....... That's why...... You shouldn't forget it...... To be honest, I was worried that you're sudden tantrum but looks like you're doing just fine. I was hoping to look for Togo..... and Yuuna..... but looks like I can't do it anymore...... Can you do it for me? If you can,(Karin then extended her left pinky to Shouichi which responded by grabbing it with his pinky)

Shouichi: I will....... I promise you......

Karin: Thanks...... Shouichi...... Please look after them.......

Just then Yuuna came to Shouichi's and Karin's location.

Yuuna: Karin-chan!!!!!

Yuuna arrived to see Shouichi laying Karin down at a nearby root.

Yuuna: Shouichi-san....... You're alive!!! (Yuuna approaches him) What about Karin-chan???!!!

Shouichi: She's...... all right...... She's just tired. 

Yuuna then approaches Karin and hugged her. 

Yuuna: Karin-chan.......

Shouichi: Yuuna....... (Shouichi extended her hand to Yuuna just to stop midway and walk away from them)

Yuuna: You're leaving us....... again??

Shouichi: Of course...... I've gotta stop Togo-chan......

Yuuna: With Karin-chan has become like this...... You're going to just walk away???!!! Don't you care about her???!!! (Yuuna angrily asked him)

Shouichi: I'm sorry....... but there will be no future for us or this world if I don't stop her. (Shouichi said as continued to limp away)

Yuuna: WAIT!!!! (Yuuna angrily went after him.) ARE YOU GOING RUN AWAY AGAINNNN?????!!!!! FROM US???!!!!