Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days

(Shikoku) 

(2018) 

(Timeskip) 

After heading back to Shikoku for the survivors. 

Shouichi: Finally we made it home. (Shouichi said as he stretches his body) Now then, listen well to the people at the hospital. You hear me, you brats? 

Children: Yes, Shouichi-san!!! 

Shouichi: Good, now get going. (Shouichi said as he handed the children to Hojo) I'm leaving them you, you self-proclaimed interrogator. 

Hojo: Don't call me that! I know how to do my job properly! (Hojo said as he got on the ambulance and head towards the hospital) 

Shouichi: Now then, should we head back out again? If these children could make it, chances are that there are more out there. 

Wakaba: Yeah, before that let's resupply. We can cover more area that way. 

Hinata: There's no need for that, Shouichi-san. Wakaba-chan. (Hinata said as she suddenly staggers) 

Shouichi: Hey, what's wrong? 

Hinata: There has been another oracle, Shikoku....... is once again in danger. (Hinata said with a paled expression) 

Shouichi: Eh?! 

(Timeskip) 

(Marugame Castle) 

Wakaba: Let's have some recreation!!! (Wakaba said with an excited tone) 

Tamako: Recreation? 

Anzu: What do you plan on doing? 

Wakaba: In short, a mock battle. The battlefield will be the entirety of Marugame castle grounds. The last one standing gets to order the other members around as he/she pleases and the losers have to obey. 

Anzu: I see. It's like a blender of the battle royal and the King Game. 

 Yuuna: That sounds kinda fun! 

Chikage: A mock battle for recreation is a little..... 

Hinata: Ahahaha, that really sounds like Wakaba-chan~~~ (Hinata said with a playful tone) 

Wakaba: What do you mean by "Like me"?! 

Hinata: But, Wakaba-chan....... There's a little bit of a problem......

Wakaba: Hm? What is it? 

Shouichi: *Snore* *Snore* 

While Wakaba was going through her plan of recreation, Shouichi was sleeping through the whole thing. 

Tamako: He's been sleeping since the first period. What was he even doing until late last night. 

Wakaba: Hey, Shouichi. Wake up. (Wakaba said as she tried to shook Shouichi awake)

Shouichi: *Snore* *snore* (Shouichi didn't even react to Wakaba and kept on sleeping) 

Hinata: Ara ara~~~ Shouichi-san must be really tired. 

Chikage: Good grief, how lazy can this guy get? (Chikage said in a slightly pissed off tone) 

Hinata: Well, Shouichi-san must be really tired. Let's leave him from now. Everyone should get changed. I'll stay here and be the judge. 

Wakaba: Yeah, we'll get going now. (Wakaba said as she and the rest of the team exits the classroom, leaving Shouichi and Hinata alone) 

Hinata: They're already gone, Shouichi-san.