Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice

(Wakaba and Hinata's Location) 

Wakaba: Hurry, Hinata!!! I have a bad feeling about this! (Wakaba said as she hastily ran towards the direction of Chikage's home)

Hinata: Go on without me, Wakaba-chan! I'll catch up later! 

Wakaba: Yeah! (Wakaba then transformed into her Hero form and jumped from roof to roof. 

Inner Wakaba: Chikage...... Shouichi........ Please don't let me be too late....... 

From the rooftops, Wakaba saw a group of people observing something that's quite a view for them.

Citizen 1: Did you hear? The Heroes on Marugame Castle is beginning to fight each other.

 Wakaba: Eh?!

Citizen 2: I heard that they are close to killing each other. How scary....... Can we trust these kinds of people to defend us? 

Wakaba: Kill...... Each other? No way...... There's no way that Shouichi would try to kill Chikage...... It's definitely a lie. IT'S A LIE!!!!! (Wakaba said as she frantically searched for Shouichi and Chikage) 

Inner Wakaba: Please, Shouichi....... Chikage...... I beg you...... Don't die......

Wakaba searched high and low in the Kouchi prefecture for the sign of Shouichi and Chikage. 

Wakaba: Where are you, Shouichi...... Show yourself already........ 

As Wakaba almost gave up, she saw Shouichi who was carrying the unconscious Chikage snooping around in the back of the building. 

Wakaba: There he is! Shouichi!!!! (Wakaba said she jumped towards Shouichi) 

Shouichi: WA?! (The surprised Shouichi immediately leapt in surprise because of Wakaba) Oh, it's you Wakaba. Don't jump in like that! It really surprises me. 

Wakaba: Shouichi!!!! (Wakaba immediately hugged Shouichi who was still carrying Chikage as strong as she could) 

Shouichi: W-wakaba?! What are you?! 

Wakaba: Thank goodness......... Thank goodness............. Shouichi....... (Wakaba said as she began to shed some tears) 

Shouichi: ....... I'm alright right now........ You don't have to be that worried anymore.......(Shouichi said as he stroke Wakaba's head) 

Wakaba: But what happened?! What did those people mean by both of you trying to kill each other?! 

Shouichi: But before that........ Isn't this image a little bit bad? (Shouichi said as he commented on the pose that Wakaba is in which is Wakaba pressing her breast at Shouichi's chest while her face is really close to his face)

Wakaba: Eh?! AHHHH!!!!! I'm sorry!!! (Wakaba then immediately got away from Shouichi embarrassingly) 

Shouichi: Alright Alright!! Calm down! 

Wakaba: But...... what exactly happens? Is Chikage...............?

 Shouichi: Don't worry, she's just sleeping. Well, long story short...... Maybe I was at fault for not realizing what she was thinking back at Suwa. 

Wakaba: Eh?! What do you mean?! 

Shouichi: Koori was just a girl looking for acceptance from the people around her. It was a really easy and simple problem, but......  

Wakaba: We failed to realize it..... But, why were you hiding?

Shouichi: What would they do if the residents decided to judge Chikage by their own accord? That's why I decided to carry her and run away. It was not easy to shake off those angry mobs you know?