Pure Hearts

(3rd POV)

(Inubouzaki Household)

(Noon)

The night was still young and tonight, the one that is responsible for preparing breakfast for everyone is Fuu. And just Fuu-like action, she always cooks Udon with every chance that she has. 

Fuu: Hmm? Looks like we don't have enough spring onions. Shouichi! Can you go buy some for me?! 

Shouichi: Okay! I'm heading out now! 

(Timeskip)

(A Few Hours Later)

(Night Time)

A few hours have passed and Shouichi not coming home every second made Fuu and Itsuki more and more worried about him. 

Itsuki: Onii-chan..... is late......

Fuu: Maybe he got stuck in a traffic jam. I heard there's a festival nearby. 

Itsuki: I hope he comes home soon...... (Itsuki said in a worried tone)

Itsuki's worries were instantly blown away because not long after, the doorbell rang and Itsuki immediately opened the door. But it doesn't necessarily mean that Shouichi is alright. Because what she saw was the battered-up Shouichi while being carried by her Senpai, Mimori. 

Itsuki: Onii-chan!!! 

Hearing Itsuki screaming, Fuu immediately rushed to the front door only to see the horrifying sight that Itsuki is seeing right now. 

Mimori: Fuu-senpai!!! Shouichi-san needs help!!! 

Fuu: S-SHOUICHI???!!!! This is bad!! We gotta treat you immediately!!! 

Fuu then helped Mimori to carry Shouichi inside before treating his wounds while Itsuki phoned Sonoko, Karin, and Yuuna. While treating him Fuu began asking him what exactly happened to him but whenever she asked, he stayed silent with eyes as empty as the dead fish' eyes. Not long after, Karin and Sonoko came to the Inubouzaki household with tears in their eyes.

Sonoko/ Karin: Shou-chan!!! / Shouichi!!! 

Shouichi: .......

Sonoko: Fuumin-senpai..... Just what happened? 

Fuu: I don't know....... He still won't talk after all this time....... 

But all of them have realized more or less why Shouichi was depressed this much in such a short amount of time because of the absence of Yuuna who is the only one who didn't come. 

Mimori: Does this..... have something to do with Yuuna-chan? 

Shouichi: *twitch* *twitch*

Despite staying quiet in Togo's question, everyone could become sure that Yuuna has something to do with all of this. While trying to get Shouichi to speak, Fuu then saw the same folder that Shouichi received from Aki in the noon. Fuu then opened and read it only to find that the content is shocking and at the same time horrifying. 

Shouichi: W-wait!! DON'T READ THAT!!!! (Shouichi said as he tried to prevent Fuu from reading the folder)

But it was too late, Fuu had already read through the file and dropped the file out of shock. 

Fuu: Shouichi...... Did you keep..... out of all of us? (Fuu said as she glared at Shouichi)

Then out of rage, Fuu grabbed Shouichi by the collar and pushed him towards the wall. 

Fuu: WHAT ARE YOU THINKING????!!!!! 

Shouichi: ......

Karin: Fuu?!